1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

K. Lewis drives a Smart car

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SSylvester, Jul 26, 2012.

1. SSylvester

SSylvester Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
  2. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    What they show up to camp in most of the time are not their actual cars...so don't get to excited or whatever it might be about this.

TTF started a thread about training camp day 1 (arrivals/etc) here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3333 that may have more info on what others showed up in.

3. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Keisel's daily driver isn't the tractor after all? What a let down!

4. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    supposedly he borrowed it from a local car dealer and it was said to still have had dealer magnetic plates. so i think he just used it for the day as a joke to the big hummers and escalades and things..

5. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Harrison showed up in a smart car a few seasons back.

6. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I wouldn't drive a smart car on a highway if you gave it to me free. You hit anything bigger than a scooter and you'd be road kill.

Keenan - Wake up! Let the Ravens players drive em. Take care of your health while you are a Steeler son.

7. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

i guess it does afford more protection than bens motorcycle... but lets not go there again .. haha

HINES

8. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    if kemoeatu drove a smart car , would it raise his IQ? :hmmm: :cool:

9. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    :lolsign: :lolol: Now THAT is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Could he fit into one? :hmmm:

11. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You think if he gives Wallace a ride he'll sign his tender? :hmmm:

12. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    And you wouldn't be if you were driving a Corvette???

13. 4EvrH8O'donnel

Nov 18, 2011
    And you wouldn't be if you were driving a Corvette???[/quote:1lfp8968]

I don't know. At 65 MPH and in a wrecked corvette, I be a bit shaken up with cracked fiberglass around me and probably a 75% chance of survival. In the sardine can at same MPH I would have my knees in the back of my head and should I survive they'd be removing the 3 cyclinder from my spleen and I'd probably never walk again. Think I'll go with the Corvette on this one. Plus it's a Chevy. Right up my alley.

14. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    And you wouldn't be if you were driving a Corvette???[/quote:3dk60txj]

I don't know. At 65 MPH and in a wrecked corvette, I be a bit shaken up with cracked fiberglass around me and probably a 75% chance of survival. In the sardine can at same MPH I would have my knees in the back of my head and should I survive they'd be removing the 3 cyclinder from my spleen and I'd probably never walk again. Think I'll go with the Corvette on this one. Plus it's a Chevy. Right up my alley.[/quote:3dk60txj]

:lolol: I'd take the Corvette just because it looks cooler. :cool:

15. 4EvrH8O'donnel

Nov 18, 2011
    And you wouldn't be if you were driving a Corvette???[/quote:dgut1tuu]

I don't know. At 65 MPH and in a wrecked corvette, I be a bit shaken up with cracked fiberglass around me and probably a 75% chance of survival. In the sardine can at same MPH I would have my knees in the back of my head and should I survive they'd be removing the 3 cyclinder from my spleen and I'd probably never walk again. Think I'll go with the Corvette on this one. Plus it's a Chevy. Right up my alley.[/quote:dgut1tuu]

:lolol: I'd take the Corvette just because it looks cooler. :cool:[/quote:dgut1tuu]

Sticking my thumb out would look cooler to me than than riding in a S-emi M-inature A-rtsy R-ecycled T-urd car.