1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by biggbunch68, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Walked into a trap, you are very entertaining :lolol:

Yes, a WR who had 453 yards and 4 TD’s is 11th best in the league, take JuJu out of the equation that’s still dumb. PFF has it’s own wacky grading system.

No matter what you say JuJu has had a better start to his career than AB. Will he finish better? Who knows, AB had one of the best QB’s in the league throwing him the ball during his prime, he even talks of the special connection he and Ben had, WiFi, remember that?

2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Shenanigans!

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    That statement is so fu I don't know how to respond. You must not have kids.

4. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    Everything at this point is icing because the moment he left Pittsburgh he was already a hall of famer. Even if he waits 6x like cris Carter he's still a hall of famer. T.O only got mad because they changed the rules when he came up. Granted he was a different case than maybe anyone else but you never heard the lockeroom or sideline as a reason to keep someone out until HE came up. That's why he feels how he feels. Not just because he waited and guess what when he waited despite him going a separate route, he still accepted that gold jacket, ring, and hall of fame bust. Yeah this right here looks like a guy who hates he's in the hall of fame

https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/...1ec02_crop_north.jpg?1554640166&w=3072&h=2048

He has nothing else to prove as an NFL player if he retired today he's a LOCK for the hall foamed. That's why anything else that happens is icing because the hall of fame career is MADE already.

And he didnt kill anyone so you're throwing out hypotheticals.[/QUOTE]

I am most confident that someone who abandoned their team in need before a game vital to get into the playoffs will be voted in the HOF before the next century. There are two things that I believe is most looked down upon by HOF voters:. Gambling and quitting on your team when they needed you most.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You know how I feel about PFF.
    PFF= Pretty F**King Fake, or Phony Facts Findings.

6. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    He's been infected by the Jones Cowgirl Virus. Keep him away unless he's accomplished something I don't know about.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    I dont lol. I'm still in college

8. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Because they study TAPE and don't just blindly stare at numbers because they understand its context and much more to the game than stats.

9. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    :rolleyes:

Lot of people study tape, I have access to the ALL 22 as well. Everyone knows about PFF and their grading system. Pouncey was one of their lowest ranked centers his entire career. FOH.

• Like Like x 1
  10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    That doesn't exempt you!

• Like Like x 1
  11. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    That's a good point. But most of the people I've known from High school that aren't in college or anything like that are most of the ones already having kids.

12. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I never said their ratings were perfect. And they grade on tape and several variables. I'm not one to act like their word is law but I'm jsut using your own logic against you.

13. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Remember, if a stork brings babies, what brings no babies?

A swallow.........

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    No you’re not :lolol:

Besides, you use stats plenty when it suits your purpose.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Read my post above.

17. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I already walked away first once in this thread :lolol:

Then he came at me again because I posted another JuJu accomplishment. He can’t take anyone pointing out JuJus success.

Age has been used as a metric from the dawn of sports, it’s not my doing.

• Like Like x 2
  18. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  19. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I tease my friend about this song, shes a singer and this came on when we were in a bar once and I ask whats the name of this song again and she says caught in a trap and then the song got to the suspicious minds part and I gave her a sideways look and she starts cracking up. I’m like you’re a singer! You don’t know this.

• Like Like x 1
  21. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    ...I can't walk out....
    I use 2 do this in karaoke. LoL.
    Hard 2 cover his songs back in the day with a band, because so many people will say that's not how Elvis would do it. I find it's easier now though. Younger crowds. Some have never even heard most of his songs.

• Like Like x 3
  22. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    what, no good looking girls at your college? ;)

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  23. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011

Sounds like Banner is about to get a deal done but not looking good for JuJu.

• Informative Informative x 3
  24. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    The finance part is going to be a killer for anyone who signs him, and he will get paid. There really is not clear monetary numbers as all we have is the conjecture of the media, but it seems like they were close at one time, only lacking the length of the contract. I do not blame him for trying to get every guaranteed dollar he can get, but wanting the reported amount he is asking on a 3 year deal (possibly 4) really hamstrings an organization. Unless the components are already in place it really makes it hard to build a team that quickly if the contract takes up possibly 20% of the cap. The cap pie is only so big, right now a lot of that money is going to QB's, if a QB who has really never taken the team far can command to be the highest paid I shudder to think what the next wave will bring.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

A propos of nothing. Before the world ended, I used to go to Brazil for work 2-3 times a yr. One time one of the guys I worked with took me to a bar where his buddy’s band was playing. 90s rock, some metal, they were actually pretty good. The singer, my coworkers good freind, was excellent. Sang the U2 songs with all the nuance and range of Bono. He came and had a beer with us during a break, spoke zero English. Amazed how well he could sing it, and not know a word.

• Like Like x 2