1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by biggbunch68, Feb 10, 2021.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    I dont have posters of anyone. I was a fan of Ray Lewis. Not hernandez or Carruth.

2. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    No he did not lmao. Just off the top of my head I know moss in his first 4 years had over 1200 and doubel digits touchdowns EVERY SEASON, was pro bowl every year and maybe multiple all pros in his first 4 years. I'm sure there's NUMEROUS others who also performed better over their first 4 years so I dotn get it. He didnt even have a better start than the guy from Minnesota had this yr.

3. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    So do the voters. And why don’t you ask TO what he thinks about not being a first ballot HOF. Took him 3 seasons, may take AB 6, assuming he doesn’t do anymore dumb things.

I’m sure, doubt you’d care if he killed that baby.[/QUOTE]

Everything at this point is icing because the moment he left Pittsburgh he was already a hall of famer. Even if he waits 6x like cris Carter he's still a hall of famer. T.O only got mad because they changed the rules when he came up. Granted he was a different case than maybe anyone else but you never heard the lockeroom or sideline as a reason to keep someone out until HE came up. That's why he feels how he feels. Not just because he waited and guess what when he waited despite him going a separate route, he still accepted that gold jacket, ring, and hall of fame bust. Yeah this right here looks like a guy who hates he's in the hall of fame

https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/...1ec02_crop_north.jpg?1554640166&w=3072&h=2048

He has nothing else to prove as an NFL player if he retired today he's a LOCK for the hall foamed. That's why anything else that happens is icing because the hall of fame career is MADE already.

And he didnt kill anyone so you're throwing out hypotheticals.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Not yet. Brown was a great receiver. Could still be. That doesn't change the fact that he caught "Terrell Owens disease" and now his head is too big. In my business we call that having "Captainitis".

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Omg kid, what is wrong with you. We are talking about why people were heaping tons of praise on him at the time and at the time, he had the best 2 year start to a career, yes, better than Moss.

At only 22 years and 297 days old, JuJu has surpassed Pro Football Hall of Famer Randy Moss as the youngest player to reach 2,500 career receiving yards in NFL history.

https://www.steelcityunderground.co...schuster-reaches-2505-career-receiving-yards/

It had nothing to do with him being a better person than AB, had to do with putting up prolific numbers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah and you can’t even address a hypothetical, you don’t even care that it almost killed him, that’s bad enough.

Rest of what you wrote is :bscow: too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    That doesn't fit his narrative.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Oh so you're going off age to prove had the best two year stretch. Not just 2 years in the nfl. Some people stay longer in college. Some people have earlier birthdays and boo boo birthday is in November. So he's more prolific becuase someone may have been born in January instead of nonmember? Seriously. Using age is a terrible standard to judge someone having the best start to a career ever. And you also failed to mention majority of those numbers came when he was the number 2 option behind ab and not the guy. You looking at numbers fo someone the defense didn't focus on and saying look he will be jsut as good as a guy who abused number 1 corners and double coverage week in and week out..

9. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I really don't care and lol ok. When he has his gold jacket don't be mad.

10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    You’re hopeless :facepalm:

JuJu set several records his first 2 seasons in the league but you’ll never admit to those either because of your mad crush on AB.

Whatever, I’m done wasting time with you, you’ll never get it because you are just a AB fanboy. You’re not a Steelers fan, I should regulate you to the other fans forum. You only followed the Steelers for AB and Bell, now all you do is trash the team because those guys left due to their own fault but of course, its the Steelers and Bens fault because you aren’t mature enough to understand accountability.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I know you dont care, that’s why you like AB, I’m a sure you are just like him off the field.

12. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    There is absolutely no validity to picking and choosing data sets from different conditions and then trying to hold a linear comparison. So you can't compare a Brown from year four to a JJSS as a rookie and run a level analysis. JJSS was 20 as a rookie; you're comparing that against a 25 year old AB with four years of NFL training, development, and game experience? Absurd.

Of course AB didn't have the same number of starts JuJu did early on. As for the reason, if I wanted to use your broken logic I could just as easily say it was because Brown wasn't as impressive as JJSS - Brown did get starts after all, why couldn't he prove his place on the field and put up equal numbers?. It's not a fair argument to AB; there are other variables that merit consideration. But again, this is the type of broken logic you're using.

Point is, this has obviously become an emotional argument for you. As such, you're going to continue arguing in the absence of fact, and spin what facts are presented. I already said that it's fine to have your opinion of Brown. Just stop with trying to "prove" it's right; logic is not your strong suit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Whether it's ab, moss, rice,etc.. I'd never give anyone credit for being the youngest to do something because it's including variables not in everyone's control. I just look at what you did your first few years. Not how old you were and what what did at what age. And plenty of people have said Ben is also at fault for why the situation didn't work with ab especially how tom made sure to do whatever he could to keep AB in line stephen talked about it Earlier how in NE he wasn't a malcontent at practice or anything like that and was showing up to work on time. The steelers didn't get rid of him becuase he threw furniture and all this stuff you kept naming off the field. They got rid of him because he wanted out which was primarily due to BEN. I never blamed Ben or anyone for why leveon left. I said he wanted guaranteed money and the Steelers for anyone don't give high gurantees. My only gripe was let him go be a free agent if they couldn't agree and he made it clear he didn't want to play on the tag again. Like Dallas right now. Ok Jerry Jones you don't want to pay dak because you don't think he's worth whatever he's asking than ok let him be free and see of he can get that from someone else. It's 32 teams. Not 1. I will always side with players over organizations. Its funny how these teams and owners have yall picking billionaires over millionaires.

14. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    The same reason tom brady didnt start year 1 or several other late draft picks. Guys who were earlier round draft picks are bigger financial investments than lower round picks. They by virtue of that at the beginning get more opportunities. Thats not to say he wasn't good enough. And I said juju now or ever won't be the best wr in the nfl and isn't even top 20 right now. Justin Jefferson right now is 21. He is better now than juju will ever be in his career. It has nothing to do with just age or experience. I'm looking at boo boo ability. He's not it. It doesn't take 10 years to see in the nfl if a wr is any good. I said juju isn't even top 20 RIGHT NOW in the NFL. He's a 2nd wr or 3rd wr at best. He won't as he gets older suddenly get more explosive or something.

15. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Ok

16. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    LOL yes, let my heart bleed for millionaires :lolol:

I don’t choose sides over who has more money, both players and owners are set for life. I base decisions on right and wrong. The tag is there for a reason, too bad if a player doesn’t want to play under it. These players are well compensated by these billionaires for playing a game. If the players don’t like the tag, fight for changes when the CBA is up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    I'm out, brother. You can argue yourself to sleep feeling comforted that all your opinions are fact due to... well, because you said so and broken logic proves it.

18. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    You clearly know nothing about football if you aren’t taking into account the circumstances of the last two seasons for JuJu.

Even this season with an average depth of 5 yards a pass he still nearly had 1,000 yards plus 11 TD’s.

I almost want him to go to another team with a Mahomes/Allen/Rodgers/Stafford/Dak so you can eat your words. Guarantee he’d be a top 10 WR. If he stays here, he unfortunately is looking at a diminished Ben or Rudolph tossing him the ball, he’ll play good but likely won’t have profiling numbers.

Either way, he’s only 24 and the book hasn’t been written, when it’s all said and done, you’ll be wrong.

19. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    The last 2 seasons he was the guy. I dont want to hear about qb. Drew brews arm is even more shot than Ben's and what Michael Thomas do and what he do the 5 games last yr without brees with teddy Bridgewater? Terry McClaren had 1118 with redskins having a Alex smith who can't throw over 20 yards, a qb who was taking classes at a community College a few months ago, and haskins who was cut as a first rd pick after a season and a half... and McClaurin was the guy teams focused on. Allen Robinson as the sole guy 1250 with trusbisky.. look at what Amari did without dak. Allen wasn't considered good UNTIL Diggs showed up..

He's not better than hopkins, adams, tyreek, Evans, Godwin, Diggs, julio, Thomas, ridley, Cooper, dk, Lockett, Robinson, McClaruin, aj brown, Allen, Landry, Jefferson, theilen, kupp, etc.. thats 20 guys right there and i can name even more. Boo boo is no where near top 10 nor will he be. He's been exposed to not be a number 1 wr.

20. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Blah blah blah, none of them played with Rudolph and Hodges, when are you going to figure out none of the QB’s you ever mention are as bad or inexperienced as those two were last season. And Brees? Really? He could play better blindfolded. Bridgewater and Smith are both much better as well. JuJu was also dealing with injuries and getting #1 attention for the first time with poor QB play and no ground game.

He’s better than Landry, Kupp, McClaurin, Robinson, Lockett, Thielen, same level as Evans, Ridley and DK.

We’ll see where he winds up. He’s had a better start to his career in his first 4 years than your mental midget did.

JuJu: 3726 yards, 26 TD’s

Mental midget: 3561 yards, 15 TD’s

• Like Like x 1
  21. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    JuJu was still the Steelers clutch receiver, this is who #7 goes
    to when a play is needed. I look for JuJu to sign with the highest bidder
    for his services, and unfortunately it won't be with the Steelers.

• Like Like x 1
  22. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I know you and your "friend" think you're clever by referring to him as "Boo Boo" but, I never heard why?

• Like Like x 2
  23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Lol Alex smith on ONE LEG when before couldn't throw the ball over 40 yards is someone down the field bombs thrower? Bridgwater is terrible and why Carolina is done whatever they can to get a a qb. Trubisky is terrible. And again didn't he not have Ben last yr? He still was TRASH. I'm talking about Ben and you said his numbers were bad becuase Ben cant throw over 30 yards. NETHER CAN BREES. NETHER CAN ALEX SMITH. Those guy still produced big with qbs who don't have big arms. Teddy Bridgwater aint a deep thrower nether he's another checkdown artist. I'm not even going to argue with someone anymore who said juju is on the same level as MIKE EVANS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. In what world? And if he's that guy number 1 attention shouldn't bother him. Multiple guys on that list I named played with injuries. You continue to make excuses for this bum. Ab first season with number 1 attention he was an all pro. So stop comapring the 2. If he is so great the steelers should have extended him yesterday. They extended antonio brown with the quickness. I wonder why if he and boo boo were the same player after 4 years. I'm not talking about jsut 2 years ago what about last yr when he had Ben which was the reason you all said he couldn't ball the year before. He played with ben, Rudolph, and hodges and was trash as the #1 guy with both. What's the common denominator between all those qbs? Boo boo Smith schuster

And he does nothing better but dance on tik tok than any of those guys I mentioned. They see better than him at every phase of being a wr from hands, explosiveness, route running, etc..

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  24. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    When JuJu does play outside of the hashes, he struggles to create consistent separation. His 2.4 yards of average separation was tied for 103rd in the league last season among receivers and tight ends, according to Next Gen Stats. Because of this, JuJu is forced to make many contested catches often – something he wasn’t particularly efficient at in 2019.

Guess that was duck and hodges fault he couldn't separate LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

25. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I know you didn't say Dak.
    I must have read that wrong.