1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu,the kid just gets it !

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by FeedTheMachineFTM, Feb 20, 2019.

1. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Hey, great job JuJu, I love the positive impact he's trying to make. Yeah, I'm sure it's all free money anyway from Adidas, but just think about some of those young kids..... hangin with a star..... Gotta recruit some future Steeler Fans. Kudos to JuJu, he does get it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah but you are talking about his progress but does that make him your favorite player on the team? You like him more than everyone else? Which is fine if you do, I just think we are talking about two different things.

Man I hope that kid isn't quarterbacking any teams :lolol:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Of course! I was explaining why I do like him so much. His perseverance caught my attention. Any position is difficult for certain.

However, given today's league, a Strong Safety has to be so much more. For young Terrell and, as we all saw, it was tough. He got better. Most importantly, he surmoumted those early season shortcomings.

Such a resolve to have as a rookie when the circumstances are against you is seldom seen in today's league. The bigger question remains is can he maintain his iron clad resolve?! Time will tell.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    This kid is an amazing human being ,I hope ,HOPE he stays this way ,even after football..I honestly don't see why he wouldn't !

https://www.jujufoundation.org/