1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu Suspended 1 Game

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Boomer, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
  2. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Well it will give his hamstring some more healing time I guess. Stinks, but well worth it for the hit to Burfict.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Listening to Dan Patrick now saying that the suspension was.not warranted. "It's all about optics. If it had been a Sunday afternoon, maybe a different reaction."

4. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    I could see suspending him if it was Chuck Bednarik hit. It was not. The fool, Burfict, was running with his head focused on Bell. But he was running right at Ju Ju. So if a potential tackler turns his head then you can't block him? Burfict was faking it anyway so Ju Ju would be suspended. He jumped off the cart in the locker room without help and wanted back in game. No one who was really dinged has the clarity to try to hit Ju Ju in the family jewels. Burfict did. Steelers need to set him up for crippling shot in the next game. Football does not need dirty players like him. If the NFL pussiescats won't, then a coach has to protect his players by eliminating the scum.

For those who are too young to know:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    For what it is worth, I just listened to Merril Hoge, he went into depth on the rules, and agreed with all 3 of the suspensions, 2 at Cinci and Gronk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Just want to throw this out there.....Gronk does a WWE move after the play, AJ Green puts on a choke hold and gets nothing. Juju lays down a nice hit with the taunting afterwards and get one game. Please explain to me how the NFL can come to this decision.........

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    And Lloka just had his suspension reduced. Yeah, that's absolute bull****. The NFL is just biased.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::mad::mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Just another reason to stop watching. I’m not a fan of scripted WWE crap so why follow the fake NFL anymore?