1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Juju and Ebron

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jamie, Nov 1, 2020.

1. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2015
    I have been very critical of Juju over the past couple of weeks, today he looked like a number 1 receiver not cause he caught TD passes but he made big time plays when we needed him to. He also got the ugly yards that mean everything in a game like this. He showed me a lot.

Ebron wow what an upgrade. With him and Juju, DJ and Chase that is one hell of a line up that I would put up against any receiving Corp in the NFL. Ben has weapons like the Ronald REAGAN aircraft carrier, we need to bring #7 home this year and stay healthy and COVID free.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Ebron just makes me nervous at times, he misses more then I like to see. The pass that hit his knee he should of had. I seen him have trouble at times getting low thrown balls down around the knees in other games. But he gets open fine and gets the high ball fine.

3. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    JuJu did make some tough catches today, there was no way he was going to fumble away like last year. He had his mind made up he was holding the ball with two hands when running.