1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JH on AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jan 15, 2019.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    The dorm thing is a problem but having your own trainer and chef is not.

2. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I think the vast majority of guys will be mostly interested in the benefits portion of the package. And I think that will be big. Most will not care about the ABs and LBs. just my uneducated thought.

3. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Personally, I think his own actions inside and outside the locker room define how much respect his peers will give him. I have always heard he's the hardest working player..... but that doesn't translate to being a leader or getting respect from your teammates.

The funny thing to me about the JH interview and Rice comments about SF being a good fit..... based on WHAT??? Jimmy has less than 1/2 a season of lifetime starts..... he just took a year off from injury.... what has he shown that makes anyone think he's a good QB fit for AB? What running game do they have that wouldn't get AB double or triple teamed on every single play? Or how about a #2 WR to take the pressure off? The way I see it.... he's in a perfect situation in Pittsburgh.... that managed to get F-ed up.... no way he finds that chemistry elsewhere. If he gets traded, his career will suffer fast.

4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    San Francisco is closer to Hollywood, This is important to AB.
    Your right though. AB's stats will suffer.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2017
    What a shame!Arguably,maybe just plain fact we’ve had two(Brown and Bell)of the top 5 offensive players in the league outside of qb’s and because they’re head cases or not handled correctly by coaches and the front office they probably won’t be here next year! How does this happen??

6. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I think in AB's head, he thinks he's All World and can produce no matter if he's one-on-one, or triple-teamed.

I still think if he's moved, he's headed to SFran.

7. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    You have to look past AB and Bell to find the root of the problem. I am not sure where the blame lies but there is more to it then just the actions of two jack asses..

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    The players had them ranked as the 2nd and 5th overall players respectively .

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    It's not about being a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if Ben doesn't stay in the dorms either. It's about Brown wanting the respect he thinks he deserves. JC, the guy stays in his own private accomodations, WTF more does he want? Answer.....it will NEVER be enough with him.

10. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    AB with bad behavior who always get preferential treatment demands special treatment or fair treatment in his mind ...I think he's gone crazy. He leave Pittsburgh he may not get the numbers he's used to...

11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Sounds like he's slowly turning in to Terrell Owens!

12. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    How did he fit his head in that helicopter?

13. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    He's become the anti-Steelers spokeperson apparently.

Seriously people get a stick stuck up their butt over the smallest things anymore. I still haven't heard anything more than Brown's ego has been slighted.

Have not heard one thing yet that justifies his behavior. At least Harrison was informed he was going to get more playing time. << which to this day I don't understand either, but in life pull up the big boy pants when things don't go as expected and not act like an idiot.

These two apparently didn't get that memo.

• Agree Agree x 1