1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

jerseys

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by ubudog, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ubudog

ubudog New Member

Nov 20, 2011
    anyone know where to get cheap jerseys? i saw this topic over on the steelers.com board but it has since disappeared...

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Check eBay or the suppliers from china.....the china ones are so good they are almost impossible to tell the difference in them

3. lostyank

lostyank Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
  4. TwentyFourSeven

TwentyFourSeven Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Don't know how true it is, but be careful with the China ones. I've heard they have been getting stopped @ the border.

5. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    A bunch of co-workers and I have got together several times this year and ordered big orders of jersey's from overseas not just of football but other sports as well. AS some on this thread have said the quality is excellent, however it is a buyer beware type of thing. I ordered a Merril Hoge jersey and the day I was looking at the site it was spelled correctly, two days later they had added the "d" to make it hodge. I wasn't upset since it was only 25 bucks and my mom was able to remove the name plate, take off the "d" and reattach it. Typically the common easy names are correct however one guy got a Marvin Harrisson jersey and they had only one "s". They normally vary the name sometimes on the small throwback panel at the lower front corner of the jersey although I havent had that one happen to me. I got a Mean Joe Green, Jack Lambert, Heath Miller and a Pens Jordan Staal complete with 2009 Stanley Cup patch and Pittsburgh anniversary patch as well as the tie down strap that authentic jersey have and paid less than I would for a replica Steelers jersey here in the states. Again though I say it is a buyer beware type of situation because I have heard stories about people getting ripped off too.

6. ubudog

ubudog New Member

Nov 20, 2011
    thanks for the replies. i have a few jerseys and would like a couple others. one i want is a lloyd jersey. they are hard to come by.