1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Jerome Bettis

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by tylerlikesthesteelers, Apr 4, 2021.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Come on Man....All this great talk about the Bus ...then you take a shot at Ben. I Love the Bus (just look at my Avatar) , but without Ben, Bus doesn't have his ....How did you say ....Fairytale Ending.
    Would you not agree.

2. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    Bus knew his career was waning and he was willing to do what it took for the team to win. Ben needs to do the same

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Ben won't last long under center, just my opinion.

4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    The same?? Ben needs 2..only play if someone gets hurt, ...only play 2 run the clock out,... tell another Qb in the SB what route 2 watch for, run the clock out in the SB that someone else takes him 2,... what same are you wanting him 2 do???

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    I always wanted to get a job at his restaurant cleaning off tables so I can be called the Bus-er.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    The only thing I want Ben to do this year is this. Know your body, and know when you are hurting the team. I fully expect Ben to start the season looking like the Ben we all know. His body will break down as the season wears on, and the weather gets cold. There is no harm at his age, of resting in order to let his body heal. Don't push it. If Rudolph has to start a couple of games down the stretch, Ben will be healthier when we actually need him.

• Like Like x 1