1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Jerome Bettis Autograph Collection

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelers Sideline, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Steelers Sideline

Steelers Sideline Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2017
    one of my personal favorite autographs

• Like Like x 2
  2. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Nice collection! I always wanted to put together some framed game photos like that, unsigned even.
    I have an NFL game ball signed by Jerome from 1999.
    I won it from rivals.com website by predicting what the Steelers first score would be. I had my choice of any Steelers autograph.
    Bettis had a great day (he rushed for more yards than Tomczak had passing), so I chose him. That's the extent of my Steelers autograph collection, but I do have an autographed picture of Tony Siragusa holding my son in his arms.:blink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I have three autographed Bettis rookie cards. I met him in person back when he played for the Rams. Also have a signed jersey from him too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Bussy, time to make the doughnuts. One of my all time Steeler greats. Not just a great football
    player but a better human being. Quick story back in September of 2016 my sisters and GF & I
    flying down from PIT to NO to see my brother, long story short my gf had to go back and check a bag (Hair products)
    I went with her, my sisters are waiting for us and low and behold the BUS comes through and my oldest sister
    gets to shake his hand and talk to him, even though he was in a hurry he made her day.

5. Steelers Sideline

Jan 19, 2017
    I bet that Bettis football is amazing! thanks for checking them out

6. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Nice collection! I got a Bettis autograph on a Notre Dame helmet. Not a ND fan but their gold helmet is dope and kind of goes with the Steelers black/gold theme. It looks clean af.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Steelers Sideline

Jan 19, 2017
    Nice and I agree his auto really pops on the Notre Dame gold helmet!

8. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    That's one autograph I need to add to my collection. I've got Ben, Hines, Greg Lloyd, and Levon Kirkland.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Best I have is an autographed football by Plaxico Burresd that someone gave me. The guy who gave it to me was Dutch and had never heard of him. Yippie.

10. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't have a lot of Steelers autographs but I do have Joey Porter's on a poster and James Farrior's from a local charity event. They are on the wall next to the Ric Flair autograph. Woo!

11. Steelers Sideline

Jan 19, 2017
    Them are definitely some good ones and the bus is a must add!