1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JC done

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by MattyMo9, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Actually, you are trying to discredit me and you're doing a terrible job of it.

Once again my point sailed over your head. Even if you knew who the person was, you wouldn't be justified in calling anybody else a nobody because you've done nothing. Regarding your claim about next year, what are you going to do then? Claim you are getting playing time at some DIII program, as if that makes you a somebody? Your perceptions of what makes a somebody are badly skewed.

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    lol just tickling your nugget

3. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    I didnt know north carolina A&t was d3. Wow shows how much you do know about sports lmao and even if that was the case I'd take what any d3 player says over you. And I'm not going to claim or prove nothing to you. You arent anybody to prove anything to lmao. Trust if I did I would go to lengths to do it but what you think, your opinion, and your life in general is just irrelevant to me. And discrediting you isnt doing anything. You cant discredit nothing. And in comparison to the hall of famers, analysts, websites, etc.. that I echo the sentiments of yes you are a nobody in comparison to them.

4. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    you guys just need to make out already the tension is ridiculous lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I have no idea what school you claim to attend. You may have mentioned it at some point, but you really aren't important enough for me to hold that information in my head.

The rest of your paragraph is an insult to the English language and deserves no reply. I will ask that you not stalk me across multiple threads. Your posting is unpleasant enough within one discussion. It is disrespectful to the rest of the board for you to drag a pissing match to other threads. Thank you.

6. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    So many double negatives,ugh my head hurts

7. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Which line do I get in for that?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  8. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Right on cue :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    There, fixed it for ya my Cali comrade. :lolol:

10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Kinda sounds like it at times!

11. Steelers '08

Steelers '08 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    I don’t think he wanted to fumble the ball....

I don’t agree with benching a player because they fumble. Never really understood it.

12. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Stalk yet I hadn't responded to you in weeks and you came on here responding to a post I made to someone else constantly interjecting your irrelevant self into everything. It's ok you want to he noticed so badly because you are merely nothing. And oh when you so called "dont care" about something it's ok for you to ignore those facts but not everyone else. Keep trying to be relevant. Here is the only place you can try to do so. And like I said I dont care about anything you say. A nobody cannot provide me any type of information sorry.

13. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    You dragged it to another thread just as you dragged an argument from another thread here. Yes, stalk is exactly the right term.

Clearly, I don't have to try hard at all with you, though please feel free to turn your attention elsewhere.

Most of this board, myself included, has a great deal of information to offer that you don't have. The problem is your inability to learn. You really haven't earned your arrogance.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I said nothing about ab in another thread thread. I just simply asked you a question that pertains to the logic you like to use on here which is to be literally correct. And there's nothing to learn from a nobody like you. But of course you view yourself as something but aren't living in reality. And you have nothing to offer. You still have yet to show me, link me, explain to me what you have done to discredit the people I've pointed out. You havent because you what you are but is just trying to ignore the truth. It's ok mr.irrelevant face the facts about yourself. Can you expalin why you initially responded to my comment on this thread that had nothing to do with you? Maybe I said the word nothing in that comment and it relates to you so that was your reason for responding. And like I explained to the others I didnt PERSONALLY see them discrediting folks in the sports world with more on their resume than they have. You were the one who did when you are simply nothing.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  15. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Do I really need to use smaller words for you?

You dragged your issue with me to another thread, just as you dragged a previous argument onto this one. The time and effort you are putting into your issues with me clearly demonstrate how hollow your claims are regarding my relevance.

Is it hard for you being wrong so often? Does it make you sad?

16. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Wrong to who? You? And again you are? And I didnt intially respond to you. You responded to me. I forgot about you tbh till you said something to me. And can you please show me anything I said about AB to you on any other thread. And I don't put any effort into this. Do you have proof of the amount of effort I am putting anything into this? I cant put any effort into to combating nothing.

17. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He's clearly renting space in your head. You did bring the fight to him in another thread, I saw it.

The two of you need to move on. No more personal attacks. Theres barely the mention of football anymore in these posts.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Yep. Attack the opinion, not the person.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    All right you two! Don't make me turn this car around!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I didnt say nothing about what was talked about in this thread. I simply responded to a post it made using the same logic it tries to use because who or whatever it is seems to think they are the only one who can make an educated guess. But when it argues with anyone else it will always bring up oh do you have proof of this and that etc.. so what space am I renting in its head since it was the one in this post that intially responded to me.

21. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    For real? Trying to drag me into it after I said move on?

Stop with the immaturity. Go talk football.

• Like Like x 2
  22. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Maybe not after one fumble but after it becomes a habit, you have to see if he gets his head on straight and protect the ball. He becomes a liability if he continues to put the ball on the ground.

Take Artie Burns, he became a liability in coverage because he wasn't using the proper technique and cost us touchdowns and penalty yardage.

If an offensive tackle keeps given up sacks he'll be benched. If a QB keeps throwing interceptions he'll be benched.

23. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    :popcorn:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  24. MattyMo9

MattyMo9 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2017
    Well I guess this thread aged well unfortunately. JC is done as is the season. Bunch of Fing losers

25. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Reports are he has a lower leg contusion. Could take a few days to a few weeks to recover.