1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JC done

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by MattyMo9, Nov 25, 2018.

1. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    It's either this (I think it is) or that he's too hard on himself and ends up making more mental mistakes (could be fed by the first reason though).

2. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Why do Conner threads turn into the same long boring pissing matches between the same people? Some of you guys need to get some new material before this turns into another 20 pages of predictable infantile meaningless debate.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    The other guy brought up leveon. I was talking about conner amongst the top rbs.

4. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Ok?

5. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He wasnt gettin double teamed as much last yr. They are double teaming him every single game this yr. It's why his numbers are down.

6. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    You think there were games last year that he wasn't double-teamed? You're funny.

7. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I dont care about credibility in terms of anyone here because no one here is anyone I'm dying to prove anything to lol. My point about the all pro thing is he is leading in pro bowl votes due to that situation. I'm not trying to present myself here an anything so good for you. Like I said I dont care to do it and like I said this is just pure entertainment for me. I'm not trying to blame anything because for the last time I dont care. Especially from a person who's on a message board playing English police. And just like you move the goal posts when you switched from all players in that argument we to players that dont suck because that debunked argument. The hypocrisy. And lol I dont have to google anything but you can think that if its helps you sleep at night.

8. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He's not on par with them lmao. He's on par with todd Gurley? Lol that made my morning thank you.

9. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    So who cant comprehend now? As much as in not as frequently as he has this yr. Everyone here said AB hasn't lost a step so what is the reasoning for his numbers to not be the same as years prior?

10. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Um legarrette blount in 2016. Led NFL in TDs and was top 3 in yards. Didnt make pro bowl. Jordan howard top 3 in rushing. Only made pro bowl as alternative to david johnson due to injury. Chris ivory in 2016 LED THE AFC in rushing yards and was only a pro bowler as a ALTERNATIVE https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...ce-lesean-mccoy-at-2016-nfl-pro-bowl.amp.html .. stop acting like doing that gurnatees someone to lead the pro bowl ballot. We know why hes leading and stop trying to ignore it to elevate him.

11. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Because two things can be true and people here act like it cant. You dont have to overrate and prop up one guy just to try to tear another guy down. Just give credit where it's due. Dont engage in hyperbole just because of personal feelings.

12. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Your claims regarding not caring about credibility would carry more weight if you had any, but you don't. This is pure entertainment for me. I'm just better at it than you.

Your claim regarding moving the goalposts was incorrect when you made it before and repeating it now doesn't make it true now.

13. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I was pointing out the lack of clarity in your writing, which is the real point of playing English police. Your mangled use of English makes your writing unclear.

I never said Brown hasn't lost a step. I'm sure there are other posters here who haven't said that as well. You said everyone here said Brown hasn't lost a step. Clearly that is not the case. (Your response to this should be entertaining.)

Maybe Brown has lost a step. Maybe Roethlisberger is simply relying more heavily on other targets. Maybe secondaries have done a better job adjusting to what Brown does. There are many possible reasons his production could be declining. Also, if you are going to claim that he has been double-teamed more, you must provide evidence. Do you have a source for that? Or is it just your vague perception based on watching the games?

14. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I dont care about any of you so I dont take the time to remember every single person who said every single thing. MOST on here said Ab hasnt lost a step. I think it was after we played ATL when he caught that long bomb and they said oh did you see that play he looks fast as ever to me. And damn never seen the nfl take 5 years to adjust to one guy. That's a new one. Ben has forced fed him the ball as usual. Ab is 3rd in targets this year behind only Julio and Adam T. Do you have evidence of any of these other claims that you have proposed? Or is it just more of your fatuous outlook on the game of football.

15. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Where is your proof or sources that you are better at anything? All your claims have been incorrect. Can you show me somewhere in some type of book that says your logic and way of thinking is factual. And once again WHO ARE YOU? Lmao I'm still trying to figure that out and why I should care.

16. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Speaking of hypocrisy, you said everybody was doing it. That clearly is wrong and you don't even want to acknowledge your error. :)

Is it even most people that have said Brown hasn't lost a step? I've only seen a few posters mention that. You are really dropping the ball on that one.

You are the one making a claim that Brown is being double-teamed more. I'm asking you to provide actual evidence of that claim. It may be true, but you haven't backed it up. All I did was offer multiple possible reasons for the change, one of which is that he may have lost a step after all. In fact, I'm far from the only poster here who has suggested as much. Others have suggested that he may be battling through some injury. Perhaps the preseason injury was nagging him early on or perhaps it is still bothering him.

I do love watching you post with your thesaurus handy. Plugging in the occasional long or unusual word does not compensate for your constant mangling of English, but I do find it amusing.

18. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    None of my claims have been proven incorrect. Sorry, you failed there, too.

The only thing you should care about is trying to find some way to stop getting your virtual butt kicked. So far, you aren't doing a very good job of that.

19. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He was injured last yr and we saw how he embarrassed Jacksonville when they were at their peak. I'm not ruling him losing a step out the realm of possibility. And you're really acting retarded. Idk how many users overall there are on this board but every single person doesn't comment on every single issue as on game threads I see new people comment every week that I've never seen comment here before. Therefore no one can literally mean every last person on their board if they refer to a conclusion as everyone. Obviously a person with common sense would realize I was talking about what I generally saw people saying. I didnt include you in that because that's how irrelevant you are. And based on everything else except that he could have possibly lost a step, him being doubled team more is the only logical explanation. Most teams go into a game trying to shutdown the opposing teams best player. When 26 was our rb he was a well known talent amongst the league. Therefore most lined up to stop him. Conner was unknown until now. Teams werent scheming and game planning to stop him. Therefore what would be the most logical thing to assume they try to do when they play the steelers? Stop AB. That's why now Zeke is playing better than he was early on. Teams didnt respect Dallas receivers so they stacked the box and forced those receivers to win on the outside. Now that they have a legitimate number 1 receiver you cant a stack the box against Zeke because number 19 can hit you up for 150+..

20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    None of my claims have been factually proven incorrect either. All you've done is bloviate about what you think. Which means nothing because once again who are you? And where is the score, the rules, etc... of this virtual buttkicking you claim I'm getting? Can you show me something to back that up and show me somewhere it shows claims that what you said vs what I said is correct. Waiting on that too.

21. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Now you have gone from incoherent to insulting and inappropriate. Describing others with that sort of language is extremely disrespectful to people with actual mental disabilities.

Now you don't like being accountable for your careless and incorrect statement about what everybody said about Brown? That doesn't sound familiar to you? It doesn't sound like exactly the kind of thing you pulled on me? You didn't literally mean everybody made that comment? Great. Now perhaps you should try applying the same logic to what others post. In other words, actually learn from your mistakes.

I get the logic of your point, but without actual data regarding the double-teaming of Brown, it lacks proper support.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  22. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Who am I? I'm the guy who keeps kicking your virtual butt.

23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Based on what? I haven't heard one fact from you. But keep tooting your horn mr.irrelevant.

24. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Then what you're saying is the lack of production of brown is inconclusive? No one can prove that he's lost a step. The ben target myth has been debunked. The offense and route concepts dont seem to differ really much at all from haley's offense. The only other scenario that seemed plausible was the bell thing. That among not only this team but the nfl in general has been proven.And I don't care about what you or anyone else learned from what they did on here. And like I said you included yourself in everybody but I didnt as you're irrelevant. Still trying to figure out who you are.

25. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I like pie.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1