1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

James Washington lighting it up

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mcam, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Lot of us predicted Juju was going to be good. A lot has to do with the film displayed in college, not just what they are doing in camp. I think Washington is going to be another good one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Big_Gayme_Al

Big_Gayme_Al Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Nate Washington had a solid career after leaving us.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Limas Sweed having iffy hands in college. I honestly believe that he was one of those people who subconsciously never believed he belonged in the NFL -- maybe too many people told him on his way up that he'd never amount to anything etc. I wonder if he ever tried seeing a sports psychiatrist.

There have been stranger cases than him like major league all-star second basemen Steve Sax and Chuck Knoblauch who both forgot how to throw the ball over to first base accurately. OH, LOL. and catcher Mackey Sasser who couldn't even throw the ball back to the pitcher!

3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Profootball-reference screwed up. Archer was always a running back, though his size and speed were better suited to receiver and his head was better suited to another line of work.

4. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    And the Pirates' Steve Blass. He suddenly forgot how to pitch.

5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
  6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    from Wikipedia.
    in 2009, he played in 11 games as a wide receiver/running back and had 246 rushing yards and 231 receiving yards.