1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

James Harrison

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Oct 31, 2011.

1. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    James just put it out that he just visited the doctor and even though he's cleared to practice he can't return to the game until after the bye week.
    Get well soon James, we need you!

Cajun-

2. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    ****!!! I hope Woodley will be good (and I don't be able to play) for this game or we might be screwed. I know Keisel got that fumble in the end, but before that there was no pass rush once Woodley left. Lucky we are playing Flacco and not a top flight QB.

3. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    As much as I despise the Raisins, living in MD I often have to watch them... Flacco is good, like all NFL QBs when he has the time. The moment he is pressured he throws the ball all over the field and also into the DBs hands. Truth of the matter is, if we can pressure Sacko, we will win. If we do not, we will lose. If Woodley and Harrison do not play, someone else has to get the job done. I do not know who that is, do you think we have someone else whop can consistently get pressure on the QB other than our big two?

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    If we're missing both Woodley and Harrison, I'm more concerned about how we fare against their running game.

Flacco should be good for 3 interceptions. :cool:

5. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    This is bad news... Is Worilds still hurt???

6. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The WR's are gonna have to shine in this one and score points.

7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Weird, the agent(s) for Woodley and Harrison stated that both would be playing vs the Ravens. Not sure if it's two separate agents or if they have the same agent. It was on TSN (the Canadian version of ESPN) during the Chiefs/Chargers game.

8. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    After the game in his post game interview Woodley said he was fine and would not miss next week. We all talked about Harrison and figured he would be out until after the bye.

9. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    We need woodley and lets hope farriorand worilds is healthy. :praying:

10. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i think carter and timmons could do ok if need be. maybe not up to par with JH and LW of course but workable. sly can play both inside and out. i also have faith in ivy which was added to the bunch for a while. he can play outside and inside. keisel was standing up also alot last week and if they need he could be put out as an edge rusher, he did start off there. so they have some options if lamar can't go. :cool:

11. RobVos

RobVos Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Farrior is supposedly out for about a month or so...

12. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I wonder if we could let Harrison and Woodley play as one person for this game...Woodley can do the looking and Harrison can do the tackling?