1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

James Harrison Taunting Steelers and Fans

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    You might hate JH now, but remember if it wasn't for his play in 2008 SB we would not have won. Steelers organization lied to him, he did what he had to do. Be grateful & appreciate that man for all he's done for us...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I think we can appreciate his contributions to the Steelers organization and be profoundly disappointed and even disgusted at how his career in the Black & Gold came to a pathetic end. He acted like a total jerkwad this year and then signed with the freaking Cheatriots, the team he accused of cheating him out of at least one other Super Bowl a few years ago. That was a "stick it, Rooney and Steeler nation" move, plain and simple.

But his 100 yard interception return in the Super Bowl was a play for the ages and will always be a part of Steelers' lore. Thanks for that, James, and screw you for signing with the Pats!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. emo

emo Active Member

Dec 17, 2017

He also drew two holding calls, one of which would have been an easy sack and the other he would have had a tackle for a loss more than likely or at least push the RB towards other defenders.

I still don't get the hate for him. He was cut, he wanted to work, the Patriots offered him a spot, they were the only team. Loyalty goes both ways.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    if he wasn't taunting then I wouldn't believe that its really him. He was never one to be censored, wouldn't expect anything different, just aimed in our direction right now.

I don't like it either, but what can you do. He's not doing himself any favors either..