1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

James Harrison - Football Life on NFL Network September 24

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by burghfan58, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Funny, it wasn't till I started watching Heels that I realized how much of a beast Harrison is.

It is ridiculous how big and massive he looks compared to everyone else on that show.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JD86

JD86 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I will always remember him fondly for the time he put in here, he was a throwback that had the mean streak and passion that embodies the physicality, meaness and grit of a Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker, not to mention he is still our all time sack leader at 80.5. I mean man, the video below brings back some awesome memories, remember some of these huge hits, brutal! This was when you could still land punishing hits and Harrison definitely hit the hardest!

I still fantasize at him pile driving Goodell into the ground, or at the very least, maybe body slamming him similar to what he did to that Browns fan.

Also, great article that I read recently:
    https://steelersdepot.com/2021/05/a...ime-james-harrison-body-slammed-a-browns-fan/

I admit that I hated him for going to New England but understand where he was coming from now, not that I agree with how he acted when he left here. Sounds like there was some straight up hate between he and Tomlin and I'm sure there is way more to the story than what we know. I'm excited to see this and have it set up for DVR, can't wait!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    How do you know he could have gone to other teams? The Patriots snagged him up pretty quick. I'm not ware of any other teams in the mix to sign him. Please share if you have that info.