1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Jags are upset about Pass Interference

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by We need a change, Jan 22, 2018.

1. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Lol, they should review the game from last week. Or look at a still photo of the hold on Juju. The NFL is so inconsistent, it’s ruining the game.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    It is impossible for the human eye to see bang bang plays. MLB using instant replay proved this for sure. There were a ton of games lost or won on bad calls by umpires. Now the NFL has it but still we see terrible calls and what seems like rule changes during games.

3. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    You aren't watching the right movies. ;)

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Agree all we are asking for is be consistent. Pass interference and Holding calls are crazy inconsistent in the NFL. Against the Steelers, the Jags could of been called at least 4 times on pass interference and didn't get one. Against the Patriots the Jags got flagged a big one that wasn't as bad as the interference against the Steelers. That call helped the Pats get into scoring position for the lead.

5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Welcome to the club, Jax! What took you so long?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  6. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    JAX GOT SCREWED. YUP

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
  8. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Hello Pot. Allow me to introduce you to my good friend Kettle.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    DEARLY BELOVED we are gathered here today to mourn another loss in the hand of refs gift wrapped for patriots on their way to their sb trophy presentation.

Rip jax ....Eagles are next..

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    That PI flag on Bouye was a bad call, it got the Pats in position to score a TD. The Jags should also be upset at themselves for giving up a 3rd and 18 to Amendola :facepalm:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Bradys most valuable teammate #34

12. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    For what it's worth Jags message board has alot of folks on tweeter saying, that the Pats organization and Boston for that matter are Racist because the Jags lost and Boston Massachusetts is prodominately of the white race and the NFL and Refs gave the Pats the game.

13. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Jacksonville, come for the beaches...stay for the total lack of historical self-awareness!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    Well, each call can be mutually exclusive. That PI call in the New England game was pretty damn bad. It was good coverage by the DB. The receiver went out of bounds while grabbing the DB. If anything, you call that OPI. But it's irrelevant since I think it was an uncatchable ball anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Teams just have to learn that the WWE Champ doesn’t lose if ratings are good. Someone always hustles in the ring to interfere at the end. The Steelers, Colts, Raiders and others have lived this for years.

16. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Explain the plays where the zebra is standing right there and WE all can see the infraction...guess they have a lot of Mr. Magoo's on the payroll...

17. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

18. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

l don't think I've ever seen an African American patriots fan..

I know for sure lots of boston bruins and red sox fans are pretty racist ....And jemel hill from BSPN said one time "playing for the celtics is like being a member of kkk.

19. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    If the rules committee would allow teams to challenge these PI calls refs wouldn't be so quick to call PI, and also they need to change the PI penalty to a 15 yarder like it is in college..........

20. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I see what your saying, but the last thing we need is even more replay. Pretty soon we will be at the point where they just review every play.

21. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012

When it comes down to losing a game over a bogus PI call I dont care if it adds a couple of minutes to the replay, there's just too many games being lost because of these bull**** calls.........

22. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Bwahahaha...Jagoffs fans are now feeling our pain as fans since 2001.

23. coldrolled

coldrolled Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Because the Pats have a bunch of white guys playing, that's why they win??

24. coldrolled

coldrolled Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    then they would have to call three in a row to get Brady to score.. that would be more obvious.

25. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Fans gripe about about holding and PI calls that are called against their teams and that aren't called on the opponents. Look at this thread, vs NE the Jags are the sympathetic aggrieved party, the refs had it in for them. But vs Pgh, a week earlier? The zebras were letting the Jags get away with murder. This tells you more about the fans,than it does about the refs.

Their was a famous psychological study done around 1950, where the fans of two teams (Ivy league teams, I think) were asked after a game about the refereeing. Both sides thought the refs were against them. I've lived in 4 different NFL cities and have never heard a fan claim that the refs helped his team win. But boy, have have I heard them blame refs for loses. Seahawks fans bellyaching about the refs after SBXL were crybabies. Stiller fans after the NE lose were victims of a devious conspiracy. It depends whose ox is being gored.