1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I've never been more embarrassed the be a Steelers fan

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Real steel, Sep 17, 2018.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018

Lol so the guy from that article is all of a sudden a more credible source then the other guy? I mean really try again it easnt spoke about like that. It was spooked about that moss was UNHAPPY he also got traded and did he sign a long term deal with minny? If it was all about it being the last of his contract why wouldnt he have then signed a long term deal elsewhere? He RETIRED AFTER THE SEASON. Ab right now is clearly unhappy and is causing problems. Does that mean he wants to be traded? Mike Tomlin came out and said no but like you just said teams dont "air" business publicly so I could submize based on ones actions the same way you are..

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Wow, it's like you just started following football and totally unfamiliar with Belichick.

One link is called coach speak, from the master no less and a team that wouldn't dare defy him and the other link is called reporting.

Yeah, he wanted a long term contract and didn't get one. Whats so hard for you to understand is that players don't get to decide those things, as much as you'd like them too. You think they can demand anything they want and should be paid.

3. Mr.HammerZz

Mr.HammerZz Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2018
    What **** post this is. It's the 2nd game of the season, "sound the alarm" is a bit much. Not much of fan are ya? Anyone remember the late 80's & early 90's? Yeah. thats the last time they really sucked. Be thankful. Have faith in our squad! Go Steelers!

4. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Steelers really sucked from '98-'00, and was thoroughly owned by Titans, Jaguars and Ravens. 2003 really sucked, too.

5. Mr.HammerZz

Mr.HammerZz Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2018
    Okay So post Bradshaw pre Ben days we weren't so hot. ;) Sorry I wasn't specific enough... :rolleyes: