1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I've got a bad feeling about this

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by sec108, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Cheer up, the cupboard is not completly bare. I have seen our personnel
    much worse than what we have on this roster. The Steelers need to make a statement, whether
    it be in the draft or FA. A Bettis type trade possibly to reenergize Steeler faithful?

2. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Ben probably has 4-5 prime years left.

Until he's done, this team has a chance to win every year.

It's not easy to win SB's in the NFL.

3. Cru Jones

Cru Jones Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011

Oh no I fat finger a word on a message board, I’m devastated!

Anyway ... If you want to label him as a figurehead president, that’s fine.

Carry on pretending that you have some in-depth knowledge of what everyone’s role has been in the Steelers front office.

4. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Well.... I`m not sure the exact rule, but I`m sure I had an english teacher or two, who would`ve killed me for starting a sentence, with the word "and"...(At least you capitalized it)... It`s like a preposition, or something...
    Conjunctioun?... Yeah, that`s it, I remember the old Schoolhouse Rock cartoon, now...
    "Conjunction junction, what`s your function? Hookin up words and phrases and clauses..."....
    You probably could have scored a couple more points for use of commas in that sentence, too...
    "And (comma) if someone corrects my spelling and/or grammar (comma) I`m grateful for it"....
    LOL... ;) Just messin with ya...
    IT`S A MESSAGE BOARD!!! :o
    wE shud be free to have all the slang, lousy spelling, horrible grammar we want...
    Just so we get our points across...
    "School`s Out for Summer.... School`s out, Forever!!"...
    WE, The 99%, dont need no stinking grammar police!! :hehehe:
    and, Afan...
    This was great! :applaud:

Indeed.

You are as never as good as your last victory or as bad as your last defeat.

Hard times will come, Hard times will pass, and never forget Good times, too, are temporary.

The Good Lord has a way of punishing arrogance, avoid the urge to gloat when you're on top.
    The Good Lord has a way of rewarding persistance, so never give up or get dispirited when you're on the bottom.

No matter how high and mighty you think you are, someone will always have more,
    No matter how down and out you are, someone will always have less.

Be grateful for all you have, but always try to improve yourself.

Face life with a smile. Being happy or being miserable is mostly a choice, chose wisely.
    Pain is inevitable, your life will have plenty of it, but suffering is optional, don't wallow in it.

It doesn't matter where you nor matter what you, remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you.[/quote]

The part in blue was my fave!
    Not sure who said it, but I`ve tried to live it since I read it...
    "Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90%, how you react to it"...

GO STEELERS!!!