1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Jerry Jones for Real?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dkblue, Nov 26, 2011.

1. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Jerry Jones not satisfied with close wins

The Dallas Cowboys’ seven wins this season have included two on field goals in overtime, one by two points, and a one-point victory over the Dolphins on Thanksgiving. All those nail-biters have Cowboys owner Jerry Jones a little nervous.

So Jones is making it known that he’d like to see his coach come up with a game plan that makes it a little bit easier. According to the Dallas Morning News, Jones isn’t satisfied with close victories and says he needs bigger wins.

“I’m telling you, this Jason Garrett,” Jones said, via the team’s official web site. “I like the plans where we get out there and get 30-point wins. I’m going to talk to him about that. We need bigger wins.”

It’s probably safe to say that Jones will actually be happy with any win as the Cowboys compete for a playoff berth over the final five weeks of the season. But after beating the Bills 44-7 two weeks ago, the Cowboys have had a couple of squeakers, which for Jones have been too close for comfort.

2. lostyank

lostyank Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Can anyone say "Dan Snyder"? Look how that panned out. :glare:

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Doesn't surprise me.....Jones wants to be able to beat everyone by 50 and go 19-0 every year....Someone forgot to tell him that he is going to need a real QB to do that

4. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    You would think a man that has been around football as long as he has would know better.

5. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Jerry is a real "AHOLE". If he would leave the coaching staff do their job, he may find the results different than they are now.

6. mrn6

mrn6 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I can't wait until the Steelers go to Dallas next year during the regular season. I hope the Steelers crush them.

7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    We don't crush teams, ever. I think we can beat the Cowgirls though.

8. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I bet he would have been satisfied with a close win today.....lol GO AZ!!!!

9. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I bet he is wishing now that he had a close win after today's final outcome. hehehe He is such a classy guy! hahaha

10. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

except today :hehehe:

11. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Jerry just didn't wanna say what was really on his mind which is after yesterday he realized he hired a total idiot as a head coach and now has to come up with a good plan to fire him. Did anyone watch the end of that game ? Who the hell ices their own FG kicker. Are you kidding me ? LOL !

12. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011

I really thought this was a good idea and was going to pan out for them. Signed~ Scott Norwood

13. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Jerry Jones- Great businessman that knows NOTHING about football.Until he hires someone that knows something about football(GM,Director of football operations)The Cowboys will always falter.

14. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    :lolsign: