1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it all Ben's fault

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by pellynch14, Jan 12, 2019.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    That wasn't a good look for Ben when he criticized AB for running a bad route against Denver, that play is still on Ben throwing a int in the endzone at the end of the game. That play had no chance, if the DT didn't intercept it the CB was probably going to intercept it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    He's still throwing people under the bus just like Ben. Ttttpppphhhh!!!!

3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    You’re a Roonatic I tell ya . Still irrelevant though....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Most opinions are.

5. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    TRUTH!

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Agenda :lolol:

You do know I was one of the people saying Ben was washed up during his slow start the previous season.

I believe I said Ben isn't a terrible leader. He should get rid of his show because peoples feels are too easily hurt.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Heidi Williams

Heidi Williams Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Definitely but years ago Peyton going off on his "idiot kicker who got all liquored up" through the media is an absolute classic:D

8. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Can we agree that Ben is (most of the time) a great QB on the field, but can be a real a**hole off the field? At least it seems that way to me. It never bothered me when the Steelers were winning and dominating. Now the team is a mess and like it or not, Ben is a part of the problem. Lots of egos getting in the way of things. As I said before, the sun is setting on Ben's career, and the Steeler fans need to start getting used to the Steelers without Ben at QB. It's coming. You all who think Ben has 3 or 4 years left in him........c'mon man!!.....I give him one more year at the most. He's gonna be 37 years old before next season starts, and he's been getting hit and hurt for 14 years. It's taken it's toll. If you think Ben is the same QB as he was ten years ago, you're nuts. When does he stop being an asset and start becoming a liability? Soon......... very soon, imho.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1