1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Isaiah Wilson salvageable?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by burghfan58, Feb 23, 2021.

1. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Jarvis was terrible. Probably the worst pick made with Colbert running things. With that being said I firmly believe that was an AR2 selection.

2. SteelerNole

SteelerNole Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Horrible pick by the Titans. Obviously had a party problem, so The Dolphins thought Miami would be a good place for him? I don’t know anything about Pittsburgh’s nightlife, but he’s not worth the potential headache.

3. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    He's not worth signing, the Steelers have focused on getting high character guys, Wilson ain't it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    So recent first rounder was late for meetings... didn't seem interested in football... and the Steelers don't want guys like that? Might want to explain that to Colbert.... as the reasons listed for giving Wilson a chance is the exact same reason Dwayne Haskins is a Steeler. Little risk for possible high reward.

HACK

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Jarvis did say prior to the draft that if the Steelers didn't pick him he would haunt them for years to come. We picked him and he still haunts us.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    it sure isn't in South beach's League. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Haskins wasn't suspended twice as a rookie like Wilson was, Haskins hasn't been in the news since he got a second chance, that idiot Wilson didn't learn his lesson he's still partying and posting on social media.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Wilson is a disaster. Also, I would much rather roll the dice on a quarterback than an offensive lineman. They are more valuable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    What a waste of an elite talent. He will regret his actions in the future no doubt. I would not waste a roster spot on a guy like this. You need players who are all-in.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Wilson exudes stupid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    He has 4 million in salary left on his contract. I can't see anyone picking that up.

12. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Everyone on here just rights the guy off and I agree as a football player I would not want the headaches he would bring.
    But in some way he is a another victim of the system, he probably caused problems earlier in college but things were looked after or taken care of which does nothing to teach him to take responsibility for his own actions. Being a party guy with 4 mil to blow I am sure he will have lots of his buddies hanging on until its all gone. Well at least he has a college degree to fall back on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Proof is in the story... Dudes out and about painting the town with his hair on fire. He don't G.A.F. He's doing him 100%! He might regret it later if he's long enough for the world to get there bunt he ain't tripping right now at all. Dumbass from the floor up no thanks pretty sure he's out of the league period.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Yeah, hard pass. Tomlin has enough trouble dealing with morons that don't understand when they should keep their mouths shut let alone a full blown dumpster fire.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1