1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Harrison Done?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by fansince40s, Oct 8, 2017.

1. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Even though I have little faith in our coaching staff, I kind of thought this way too. I just figured the coaches knew something we didn't and that just maybe Deebo was in fact done. Now I realize he's clearly not done. He can still play. He can still line up 1 and 1 and beat his man, sometimes with ease. He can still bring a lot to this team. I was scratching my head trying to figure out why he was inactive or not playing when he was active, then I remembered that I have little faith in our coaching staff, so I stopped scratching and poured myself a whiskey

2. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    No he is not done. He strikes fear into the hearts of other teams when he comes in

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    And to show what class JH has (take note #10) this is what he had to say after the game:
    “I had a plan before I went there, what I was going to do,” Harrison said. “It happened to work. I’m 39 years old, and I’m still playing a young man’s game. I’m extremely blessed and highly favored. This is all God’s doing. I’m just sitting back and riding the bus.”
    How absolutely refreshing. They need to stage an entire appreciation parade just for James if this is his last year in the NFL.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ratkomladic

Ratkomladic Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2013
    About ****ing time they played him instead of Those 2 Skinny bitches TJ and Ckickillo..

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    He should have been playing all along, even if it is 10-15 snaps a game. how
    does him being active effect the special teams? Trying to save the coaches fate. YOY

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017