1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Bruce Arians Delusional ?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Tdot Steeler Fan, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I know it wasn't last season but don't forget against the Jets in the playoffs. Just a minor win.

2. TarheelFlyer

TarheelFlyer Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    The analysis was already done for another site. It wasn't that difficult. If you look at the 4th quarter as a whole and not just the last possession you might determine that we were pretty inept for the most part in the 4th quarter. That is except for the Arizona game where we had 8 4th quarter First downs. We had no other game period where we had over 3 and have 4 games where we had 1 or less.

3. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Last possession = closing out games.

No need to over think it.

4. Tdot Steeler Fan

Tdot Steeler Fan Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011

5. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Fire HWWNBN Immediately.
    Naw, just doesn't have the same ring to it.

6. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    #10,(is that why Kordell was so bad, he had someone else`s number?) never needs to be named again, to anyone who saw him throw away a superbowl win against Dallas...(forgot his number, along with his name... ;) )
    Then, leave for "$" greener fields...
    Arians should be named... "He Who ran the Fullback out of town"!!!
    Or, "he who killed the running game"... or...
    "The Delusional one"...
    Or...
    "That Clown`s reject"...
    Or...
    "That idiot"...
    Anyhow, it is no surprise that we would continue talking about him, after how deeply scarred he left our collective psyche`s...
    One point I thought about today, and hadn`t seen posted, is...
    Don`t forget,
    This guy put a gameplan together, with the Clowns,(and a sorry qb, maybe Couch, at the time?) that torched us for over 400 passing yards, in the only playoff game the Clowns have been in, since they got back in the league...
    But THEY STILL LOST!!!
    Why?
    Because they moved the ball, but didn`t score enough points to win...
    Sound familiar?!?
    Have fun, Indy!
    Go..(on down the road...) Arians!!!
    On a side note, I read an article that I forgot to link to, in the Gazette, where "The clueless one", said he had warm and fuzzy feelings, for all the guys here, on offense, then went on to note...
    "People forget how young that team is... If you take Hines Ward off the field, no one on offense is over thirty"...
    Which made me wonder...
    Is THAT the reason Hines was demoted?!?!
    Might still Complain about the damage Arians (ok, I`m out of clever names to describe his ineptitude), did here, for a while...
    But, Damn, I`m glad he`s gone!!! :dancing: Just wish it didn`t take so long... :frustrated:

7. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Panthers also have Cam Newton. Supposedly not many weapons in Carolina, either. So, if Cam can do what he's doing with that squad, then wtf is going on in PIT?

Let's keep asking questions...

8. SSylvester

SSylvester Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    The first time I see Indy use the bubble screen I am going to say, "Damn. Sucks to be you."

9. TarheelFlyer

TarheelFlyer Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Like I have said multiple times, it isn't that we run the bubble screen that bothers me, I actually like it as a play, it is that when we do run it, EVERYONE and his brother knows we are going to.

10. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Now I like the fact that you stated some facts, and good one's about how many times teams scored over 30 pooints. NE did it 12 times and is now in the Super Bowl. The panthers are not in the Super Bowl, neither are we, maybe becase both teams scored 30 points only 3 times. Who's responsibility was it? BA or Tomlin. Well, BA and Ben did what they wanted to do and Tomlin jst stood by and let them.

Yes it was time to stop the bleeding, far to long. So, poor BA is gone and people will or are still making excuses for him. I make no bones about it, I don't like the guy. Can't wait to see how bad he is in Indianapolis. I't won't be pretty!

11. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Edog... I'm guessing you wont sign my "Bring Arians Back" petition?