1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Im predicting the Steelers will draft 2 CBs and a FS the first 3 Rds.

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by StillHERNation, Mar 12, 2017.

1. StillHERNation

StillHERNation Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2017
  2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Personally, doing so would be a mistake. We need at least one impact edge rusher.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    I do not think so.

Even the best corner and safety tandems need to have an effective pass rush to boost their impact playmaking abilities.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    We won't take 3 DBs in the first 3 rounds, but I think we'll take 2 or more during the whole draft. I would also not hesitate to pull the trigger on a trade up for the right guy, be it in the 1st or the 2nd. Preferably that would be an edge guy, but a top tier DB would be welcome as well.

5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i think the fact that heyward was lost for a huge part of the season and his return will be a huge boost to the pass rush. i do like watt believe me but i'm not sure we can't get it done without a 1st round pass rusher if the players fall to us for the secondary and we get a guy like rivers or willis on the 2nd day. as i said cam will be a huge boost upfront. i would give up watt for obi, rivers and jones. :cool: