1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm not panicking

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerFanInKC, Nov 28, 2011.

1. SteelerFanInKC

SteelerFanInKC Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I was at the game last night and was surprised and disappointed in the narrow victory. The Chiefs crowd was definitely into it. As much as I had hoped that the Steelers would win by like 20+ points, it didn't happen but I do not think that it is time to panic. A win is a win and especially on the road in a tough environment (even though the Chiefs aren't that good). We are 8-3! I believe that there is some element to playing down to the competition which leads to believe that they will play well on Sunday against the Bengals. Yes, I know that Cleveland remains twice on the schedule (they should of beat Cincy yesterday) as well as the Rams, however I expect that this team will win out and finish 13-3. SF was exposed by B-more and we are extremely similiar to B-more in style of play. Hopefully the Ravens lose at least one game as well as the Texans and with the Texans, things just got a whole lot more interesting with them hanging on now that Leinart is down. We will see. As much as I would of hope to see a blowout in person last night, I'll gladly take the win like the 53 players and coaches on our favorite team will and move on to Cinci!

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    no need to panic.....only panic if we had lost

3. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    at least we still won the game, compared to what the ratbirds do on their bad days

4. lamberts lunatic

lamberts lunatic Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I chalk it up to the bye week. Seems every team is having trouble after it :herewego!:

5. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Definitely the bye week is killing a lot of teams this year. I blame it on the lack of padded practices. You saw what happened after Tomlin used 2 in one week. Instant improvement! Quite possibly the biggest part of the CBA that hurts this team the most.

6. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Good point. Playing like crud in a win is a lot better than in a loss. Line up and at 'em again next week.