1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm NOT Done!!! But I AM pissed off!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Mar 14, 2019.

1. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    We got shafted on the AB deal..... And I Blame AB!!!

But what has me really angry is we are now guaranteed to keep Bistic...... And he'll get plenty of snaps AND Blown coverages!!!

We just Lost LJ!!! Really Colbert?? Haven't you seen him play? Cut Burns and don't resign That useless NT!!!!

Sure , LJ wasn't Shazier but he was the best we had and a really good place keeper until we draft and groom his replacement.....

More Bostic........ Uuggggg!!

Cajun

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    he signed for cheap too lol probably didnt want to stay here

3. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Jesse James was quoted as being happy to escape all the drama

• Like Like x 2
  4. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I am also quite disgusted with this offseason. Let's not forget we also resigned our horrible punter. So we got that going for us.

5. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Yes. JJ has made it well known that there were definitely things done and said that helped contribute to a underachieving season...

6. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I don't know. I like the additions of Nelson and Moncrief. Berry and McCullers are more than likely insurance with little or no cap hit if cut. I could of done without both of them but there's still plenty of time to get my wish. I hate letting Fort go for cheap and now it just about forces us to go ILB in the 1st. So that means getting lucky the guy we want is there,trading draft capital I'd rather not to move up or reaching desperately to fill the need. Which is usually never good. My biggest beef up to this point is probably losing out on the possibility of landing Houston because of DUD. Houston we have a problem our ROLB is a DUD...but he's still here. :smiley1:

To me most years and this year so far being no exception we seem take a lazy and unimaginative low risk approach in FA. I'd be more all in while Ben is here.....

7. tyler christopher

tyler christopher Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016

Jessie james could eat a d---... If he did not bobble the ball for no reason we would have played the titans instead of jags and would have had the pats at home in AFC championship game...... Goodbye Jessie...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Hopefully we get an ILB in the draft that can start immediately. Fort was below average. I liked him, but we needed to upgrade.

9. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Blame Rooney for us getting shafted, not AB. AB got what he wanted and the Steelers got bent because of Art Rooney.

That's crazy. JJ was a good guy and he wanted out of the drama. His play as a Steeler can't be downplayed, he progressed steadily and I wish him all the best.

10. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Bah, it's just popcorn ;)

• Like Like x 1