1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm not angry, just dissapointed

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Rhys Lightning 63, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Rhys Lightning 63

Rhys Lightning 63 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2015
    If the NFL created a rule that means THAT wasn't a catch, the NFL f'ed up a rule that was working just fine for almost 100 years. They broke something that was fixed, instead of the other way around.

That decision has more likely that not decided the AFC Playoff picture. I am just praying... PRAYING that the Patriots somehow wind up playing The Jaguars, that D-Line will KILL HIM

2. steelersfansince84

steelersfansince84 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I'm beyond pissed and considering if I should ever watch a football game again that was the biggest rigging I've ever seen

3. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    If the Pats play the Jags, then the Steelers will have been eliminated, if the current standings hold up

4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    I am just emotionally devastated.

It was the perfect game up until Butler allowed Sean Davis to be alone with quite possibly the most overpowered tight end in American Gridiron Football history. Furthermore, why run the ball with Fitz over Le'Veon Bell on a second and twenty-three is something I would love to know.

Either way, I can say this, Cameron Sutton played far better than I thought he would and Antonio Brown will be back when we face them.

To end this, I will state this, we can now play man coverage against New England. We just have to double Gronk and ensure he does not eviscerate us next time.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    That is an encouraging take-away from this game. We can play man and have some success.

I agree, though, this is a tough one to take to say the least

6. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    I’m not mad, I’m devastated. We did almost everything right and missed a great chance because of horrible referring.

Just like the players, we fans but our hearts into this. You can expect perfection, but you’ve got to hold the refs and owners accountable somehow.