1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

IM cancelling my direct tv nfl package this NFL IS RIGGED GARBAGE

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by petekoutromanos, Feb 5, 2017.

1. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Well we will all hold our breath and wait for the Scooby Doo ending when the refs masks are pulled off and they are revealed to be Goodell and his fiendish friends. If you ever find out who killed Kennedy and who filmed the moon landing let us know that one too. Since you're clearrrrrrly so good at "putting the pieces together".

2. petekoutromanos

petekoutromanos Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    WOW I cant believe how easy everyone here believes this crap, riddle me this ,Atlanta has the ball at the 20,all they have to do is kick a feildgoal and they are up by 11 essentially game is over, why would they not run it or kneel it 2 more times and kick the feildgoal and they are Super Bowl Champs, but no you want me to believe, that they outsmarted thererselves passed twice, get sacked and then get a holding penalty,get out of fieldgoal range ,then OMG Brady the greatest ever comes back and wins ,what an ending , GIVE ME A BREAK ,YOU HONESTLY BELEIVE THAT CRAP

3. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Instant replay was photo shopped!!! to make it look like he caught it, but it hit the ground!!!

4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    They would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Same reason the Cheathawks didn't run the ball on the goal line!

6. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    And nobody answers the simple question,as to why they didn't kneel,cause the patriots to burn their timeouts ,kick the feildgoal,game over, but no Belicheck is so smart he forced them into that hahaha,like the one from a few years ago all Seattle has to do is run it up the middle with Marshman but no,let's throw it, and coincidently Belicheck was practing that exact play in practice and his genius came thru again ,c'mon they got the plays,it makes it easier for them get it thru your skulls

7. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    It's not like the patriots are the 70 steelers with overwhelming talent everywhere,their roster is terrible,there's no way that team is that good without help don't fool yourselfs

8. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    With Payton retiring they need to make brady the Micheal Jordan of his time,you are witnessing the greatest ever blah blah,tv ratings more money etc,just give it a possible thought

9. PittAlum86

PittAlum86 Active Member

Aug 9, 2013
    My gut tells me to resist a QB for now. I really believe we need to get back to having an intimidating, game changing defense in the next 2 years. It is the only way to successfully transition to a new starting QB without putting too much pressure on that position.

10. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

Just dumb coaching on the Falcons part. The same kind of dumb that the Bengals showed when they blew the playoff game against us. Hill shouldn't have even been carrying the ball.