1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

IM cancelling my direct tv nfl package this NFL IS RIGGED GARBAGE

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by petekoutromanos, Feb 5, 2017.

1. petekoutromanos

petekoutromanos Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I cant watch this crap anymore.its so apparent they were trying to get new England back in this game so bad,end of regulation game holding call was crazy.its get Atlanta out of field goal range and gives Tom Terrific the comeback story ,are you serious this is some idiot ass stuff, I will not watch anymore of this nonsense see you later guys, this crap NFL is it for me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Yeah man that's how I feel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    The stupid lineman choked him and got caught.. Microcosm of the entire game. CHOKE

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Really

Atlanta throws it on 3rd and 1 and turns it over. Dumb.

Atlanta gets in FG range and throws it - even dumber.

Has nothing to do with the fix and everything to do with just down right idiots calling the game for Atlanta.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    It was a hold. But NE was not called for two facemask penalties on that final Atlanta drive. Still, everyone's assessment is genuine: at that point, you run the ball and kick the FG (hopefully) and walk away with the title.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yeap Ryan had a Ben moment and could not throw the ball away and kick the field goal!!!

7. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    1st half before Atlanta scored on the pick 6 ,three times on 3rd down Atlanta stopped the patriots but the refs kept giving them a 1 st down on defensive holding bs calls until Atlanta got the pick 6 and they couldn't do anything else about that,its so apparent to me how they rig it now, the Patriots are not that good really don't fool your selfs, its not possible that every yerar they get new random players and aleays do good, they get just enough chances and Brady plays his role,or Manning last year for example, to get what they want the story lines, how can you believe you are up 28-3 in the god damn super bowl and you lose cmon man, the Patriots couldn't stop the falcons run game ,why would you even think of passing if you are the fa;cons, cmon man this is WWF type stuff

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    Also its funny how for some reason everyone believes that their team does the absolute dumbest crap ever when it comes to playing vs the Patriots, but the Patriots just do every smart thing, how is this possible

9. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Hm?

This is more of a choke circa on January 3rd of the 1993 AFC Wild Card game then it was rigged from the final 10 minutes I saw.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah those meddlesome kids orchestrating the Edelman catch are just so meddlesome. I bet they filmed that play at Area 51 just like when they filmed the moon landing. I bet Stanley Kubrick even filmed it for them.

11. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    if they don't call a ticky tacky holding call on falcona at end of regulation,they score a 40 yard field goal and game is over,theres no comeback, but you give them the hold,get them out of field goal range,and the Patriots make some plays because Atlanta defense has been on the field all game,they make subtle calls but you are to focused on this area 51 crap to see it, they would have been up by 10 with 230 left,what could the Patriots do then? smartass

12. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    What took you so long, I did it 2 years ago and recently dropped below the ESPN level package.
    Pro sports are becoming annoying.

13. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I could never imagine not having Directv. If I didn't have Sunday Ticket it would mean that I couldn't watch every Steelers snap of every year. I can't even imagine not doing that.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    If that hold was ticky tack then so was the Harrison one against the Chiefs because it looked exactly it. Compare the two. Did the Chiefs get screwed too?

15. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    yep pretty much, even Harrison said he gets mugged a lot more than that

16. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    So why did you not cancel your subscription when the Chiefs got screwed? Do you only want it rigged for us and no one else? I'm not following.

• Like Like x 1
  17. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    This was all on the Falcons. As with the Bengals meltdown last year, none of it happens if the coach understands situational football.

18. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    I guess you get a lil older and you realize all this crap is rigged for money,and as you get wiser in life its more apparent,the Patriots team is not that good to pull off a 25 point comeback with those players ,believe your intuition, no way no how, anyhow its good drama but I'm done with this crap

19. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    its rigged in general for whatever purpose theNFL has to make the most money, I happen to route for the steelers, but how can you watch this stuff and not see it

20. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
  21. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    But if it's rigged then how do you explain the Edelman catch? I'm just saying it's totally ridiculous to believe that it's legit rigged when you witness a catch like that.

22. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Because I can use simple logic like "How could you orchestrate that Julio catch or that Edelman catch"? That's one of the ways. I can also say "How can you orchestrate the Harrison td or the Holmes catch? How can you draw up the Tyree play or the Kearse catch that puts Seattle in the position to win it"? Seriously saying that this is rigged is just beyond ridiculous. It's not boxing or the Black Sox.

23. petekoutromanos

Jan 2, 2012
    the catch is real no doubt, but the refs nudge the game in the direction they want , to keep the game competitive, keep the game close, sell whatever story line they think will make more money etc, I don't believe the players,coaches etc are in on the fix, but the refs call the game knowing which way the game will go, for example, the hold at the end of the game ,can be called every play, you see it on the replay so you don't question it, they don't call it, Atlanta kicks the field goal they are up by 10 , patriots don't have a shot game over, no Tom is the greatest blah blah blah you get it, first half the game was getting kinda out of hand the refs gave the patriots 3 defensive holding calls on 3rd downs to keep there drives alive until ATLANTA FINALLY PICKED 6 HIS ASSS,bjut the refs were trying hard to get the Pats back in the game, that's how they do it

24. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I joke about it being rigged, but it's not. How does a conspiracy like that get by so many people (players, coaches, refs etc). It doesn't. People aren't that all that amazing at keeping secrets. To suggest it's rigged, is to suggest that Julio Jone's catches were scripted, etc. These guys are good but they're not THAT good. As for crappy calls, this goes both ways. Every call is scrutinized by everyone and their grandmother anymore. It's not like you can fake this stuff.

Now maybe the Illuminati called the Falcon's coach during half time, and with a Wizard of Oz voice says "Let them win". I just don't think that happened.

I guess anything's possible.

25. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Do you really think that these refs area all conspiring together? You don't think someone somewhere working this would have spoken out or anything.

There is a ton of money going in both directions.

I find these claims interesting, but I don't pay them much attention ultimately. I do have a beautiful girl texting me she all upset that it's rigged. I'll pay her attention though :) it's rigged away