1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I'll say it first...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by spleeny09, Dec 7, 2020.

1. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    The breaks have definitely been going the steelers way this season. Its just grown men playing a game to entertain us. They are paid entertainers, like strippers. Except for my hard earned coin, the latter is much more entertaining.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  2. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Throwing a ball to a rookie RB who weighs 150 pounds soaking wet...on 4th and 1.

3. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    I think you have to consider all the factors at hand b4 putting the loss on Tomlin. Going 11-0 and having no losing mark in 14 seasons cannot be discredited and should not be taken lightly. Anyone who thinks so is a complete idiot. If the Steelers let Tomlin walk he's a coach within 3 seconds of signing his walking papers.

Consider the fact there was a ref gaffe at the end of the first half, playing 3 games in 12 days, mounting injuries on the defensive side of the ball, and he can't go out there and catch the balls that the WRs are dropping. I think it's fine to be upset but a wise person is objective and rational also.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  4. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    As I mentioned in the game thread it wouldn't have been bad if McFarland had situational awareness....seeing Bostic run out to him late he should of went ahead and run a go route. it would have been better than the route he ran which essentially ran him back into coverage. He literally ....personally I would have preferred a fg try in that situation. They must be pretty confident that Boswell will be back next week.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  5. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    I'm more ashamed of getting beat by a organization thats to liberal / woke/ stuipid to even give their team a name ....:facepalm:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Wait till you hit about 55years of age. It becomes a toss-up.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    They have a name. They're the Washington, uh, footballer, um, er guys. Yeah the footballer guys.

8. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    As soon as he went out wide, I knew the ball was going to him. It was a bad throw, but what has he shown to have his number called in such a critical spot? And other than a couple of touches, where was Claypool for most of the game and why aren't they throwing the ball to McDonald at all?

Bottom line, they better find some semblance of a running game because it looks like teams have tightened up on this short passing stuff, and they aren't getting the YAC they were earlier in the year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    There have been many calling for watt at fb, he was used tonight...in the line. I do not pretend to know much, but what is that? LOL, seriously you put watt on the line and use Ebron on a pull? To me just mind boggling.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    The last time I was at a strip club, I watched some pervert freak pay a stripper twenty bucks per foot to suck on her toes. I'm not at all easily grossed out, but I tapped at that point. I told my buddy I'd had enough, to come and get me at the bar a few doors down. That was a good 18 to 20 years ago.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  11. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    I call them the Washington Team in Football...or WTF, WTF just beat us.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011

13. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    WTF is right. Tomlin was torqued off about his team sucking after the rats win. Wonder what he is going to call this sh!tshow.

• Like Like x 1
  14. H-Bomb

H-Bomb Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Enjoying some eats here. Had a couple buds over outside for the game, great time. Bring on th Bills. Go Steelers!!!

15. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    The D was confused on that play, put JW out there and he has a much better chance, but Oh well. Also yes we miss Boz. Those short KO's tonight could be real trouble if we have to continue to use him.

16. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    My guess is taking the ball to the sidelines was intentional, knowing refs have to stop the clock if there’s no ball.

17. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    Never 20 for dry toes, perhaps if she washed them in a couple of shots first, but still just a buck, never more than a buck LMAO

18. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I'm thinking Watt is no Dan Kreider & the Steelers know it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SocalSteeler

SocalSteeler Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2017
    I'd much rather be stuffing dollar bills in a thong, than watching that abortion of an offense. Bills will absolutely wreck us. But as I do when I drive by a car crash, or walk into a strip club, I won't take my eyes off the Steelers debacle. Here's to 3 straight 3 yard slants and a punt.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. SocalSteeler

Jan 23, 2017
    Careful what ya wish for.

21. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    I know it is a pissed off moment, but never leave the game to the hands of the ref. Smith pulled a 'what do we have to lose moment' and guess what crappy refs screwed us. Last Wed one of our players laid on the ground to end the first half...could have easily been called and given the Rats another chance. This is if we would have not ran Samuels for minus yards, then 2 passes that did not make a first down the WTF's would never have been in that position.

The learning for tonight is take care of your own business. Hope we can learn that lesson.

• Like Like x 1
  22. SocalSteeler

Jan 23, 2017
    Haha, he'll have some cute saying and all the Steelers game will cream their pants and say he should be coach of the year for going 8-8. Who cares, we measure succ5by championships, not 8-8 seasons.

23. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    UMMMM why was you watching some pervert suck a strippers toes:eek:?, instead of watching the girls on stage:shrug:;)

24. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    So far not a Nix either...or Tim lester or Jon Whitman...We used to know the value of a FB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    I'm thinking the Steelers know he's not a Dan Kreider and the OC doesn't know how to use him regardless

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Nix wasn't much of use at FB prior to injury either... This staff for whatever reason either has no idea how to use people to their strengths or just flat out (which I can't believe) refuses to do so. They're going on years now of shotgun/empty backfield 5 wide ad nauseum in almost any and every scenario/snap. They are more predictable now than seasons ago when we were all screaming about the predictability. Drops don't help and may have won this game today had they caught the damn ball but this O is and has been trending south. The injuries keep piling up... Bad business moving forward. Time to get creative.

• Like Like x 1