1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If you need a laugh

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dexter402, Dec 5, 2017.

1. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Meh I'm at work and tnot trying hard anyway bit it's a fun discussion

2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Can you say that with schuster against Green Bay we wouldn’t have blown out Green Bay? That the oases dropped by Rogers wouldn’t have been caught by schuster? No, you can’t. That makes the whole we won without him moot. The abscense of schuster hurts this team. You can try and deny it until the end of time, but you’re wrong. It’s just that simple.

With that being said this started over juju’s taunting of burfict. A selfish and immature act which hurt the team. Incase you forgot we were losing at the time. Just as bell getting suckered into burfict’s crap in the first quarter hurt the team.

3. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    It's nice to know I'm wrong but it is disheartening to know that the fortunes of thus team rise and fall with Juju. I hope he stays healthy.

4. Frost33

Frost33 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    I only worry that JuJu is on Burfict's hit list now. You know that dirty thug is going to be headhunting next time he sees JuJu

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dexter402

dexter402 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I mentioned in another thread that Burfict had to have been talking some serious trash to Juju during this game or last game, it seemed very out of character for Juju. Like I said at the start, it is easy to laugh since we won and didnt effect the outcome of the game. I agree the players need to be smart, but be honest, this is a rarity for this year, it really seems like Tomlin cleaned up a lot of the issues of past years regarding these actions. People have mentioned that Juju will have to watch out in the future because of this hit, maybe we are looking at it the wrong way, maybe defenders will start keeping an eye out for Juju much like they did during Ward's years on the field.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    Don't you think though that it is in character with how close he has gotten to AB and Bell to say don't mess with my bros

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1