1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If you have musical talent I'd like to see some more of you guys

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Rollers, Jul 26, 2022.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Here is Me talking about ,and showing a lead from a full song about the Greyjoys from Game of Thrones. Someone asked Me to show it. Watch closely. No effect, no edits.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Here is the Song the lead from the video above is from( its at about 3:21)... I thought I posted this, but I couldn't find it in this thread.
    Song is about the Greyjoys from the Game of Thrones....some of the lyrics are in the video.... Long intro before the Lyrics finally start.LoL
    No Love 4 the Greyjoys

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    If You are interested. New Unedited Guitar Instrumental: Blood Brothers (from Brian Lumley series Necroscope)

• Like Like x 4
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You know what I don't get in the Guitar player community is????
    If You do something 92% of Guitar players can't do....they turn their heads, and pretend they don't see it. It's the only type of community I know like this......think about that. If a runner, boxer, singer, painter, rapper, weight lifter, kickboxer , doctor, or anything does something that 92% of the rest can't it is celebrated by someone....even if they don't like it, or the person doing it, but not the Guitar community. At 2:39 in this video I play some stuff 92% of the Guitar population couldn't duplicate without re tuning, finger tapping, or some other way , but not like it's actually played there. Just the freakish nature of it should be looked at whether You like it , or not.
    Don't believe Me....ask any Guitar player You know to do it.
    Ok....I'm done being Deion Sanders. LoL

5. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    I like the cat!!! Licking his butt LOL You pick a mean gitfiddle

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I think you’re looking at it the wrong way. Just because it’s hard to do doesn’t mean people are going to gravitate to it. The technical proficiency required to do something doesn’t magically make it good. Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying it’s bad.

• Like Like x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    But that's not what I mean. I said good , or bad....people still watch things that most can't do. We see it everyday in most things. I myself don't know if others find it good(I do), but I know many many other things that people watch , or check out just simply because it's not a thing that is common, or commonplace. That's really all I was getting at. For instance. I don't watch basketball anymore, but if someone was doing something in basketball that 90% of basketball players can't do.....I would check it out. That's all.
    Thanks for the feed back though :thumbs_up:. Its appreciated .

8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. Thanks, and I think she OCD....that's all she does....eat ,$hit, and clean herself. LoL

9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't know.....beard like that, maybe you should be playing "La Grange"!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I do play that, Just Got Paid, Jesus Just Left Chicago, and Mexican Blackbird by them :thumbs_up::smiley1: