1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If this is true

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Tiny, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Tiny

Tiny Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  2. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    They have a shot..any team does. Just not a very good one. I highly doubt Balt collapses a 2nd straight game, especially not when so much is on the line. I think they had a let-down against Seattle, thinking they had it in the bag and were in the driver's seat for the division. I want Cincy to win too, but I just don't see it. I see a Balt rout.

Hope I'm wrong.

3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Yeah, it doesn't look like he'll be playing. This helps the Bungles for sure. Whether or not it'll be enough to counterbalance their own injuries is hard to say.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    The Ravens have been struggling except for when they play us. I can easily see them losing this game.

5. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I'm rooting for a tie with lots of injuries

6. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011

Did you "just not see" a Seatle win last week too??? I was probably the only person that could see the chicks winning before the game started, anyhow "I see" a Cincy win , at least that's what I'd like to see

7. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Big Bengal fan this week.......how pathetic is that

8. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011
    The media is just hyping this game up in favor of Cincy for TV ratings. The Rats are going to destroy the Bungals Sunday. :frustrated:

9. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I want the Bengals to win. I think they can win. But if AJ Green doesn't play, it really won't matter if Ray Lewis sits. the Bengals will have a harder time of it unless someone else breaks out.

10. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    There's more to the Bengals corps than Green. Granted, he's the X factor in their offense at the moment, but they've got a lot of receivers growing in confidence. If the Ravens intimidate them early on, they might not get going... but if they come out firing early, could be a different story.