1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If Tebow is on the trading blocks would Pittsburgh..

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Jim90, Mar 19, 2012.

1. punkneater

punkneater Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    I have to agree with this. I admire the guy, but he's not Steeler material. He's a novelty.

2. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    That novelty knocked us out with only 10 passes

Hack

3. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    No what?

4. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I have heard all the arguments and debate on Tebow going back to his college play. Yet with all the critiques, all this kid has done is win. He seems to find a way, and isn't that the Steelers' way?

No Sir, In a lucky world I would most certainly take him as our backup QB, indeed I would.

Can I get an AMEN!?!?

5. pastorbob

pastorbob Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Terrible Tim beat Big Ben nuff said!

6. funkysteelersfan

funkysteelersfan Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    An espn report has Tebow and a 7th round pick going to the Jets for a 4th and a 6th round pick

7. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    How did that work out for TeBlow?

8. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  9. pastorbob

pastorbob Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    The question will be how does Denver do without him> Manning is an injured oldman and I feel he will he will be out before the season is over. Tim will get playing time and continue to improve,he will do just fine.

10. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Not over in Jet land he won't. I don't know how Elway thought this was the best place for Tebow. If he's to be taken at his word, he said he wanted to send him to a team with the best chance to succeed, the Jets are toxic, feel bad for Tebow. Unless Elway feels Tebow will be starting for the Jets before the end of the season, which is entirely possible since fans will be screaming for him after the first week or two. But that just makes the Jest even more foolish, they just extended Sanchez contract, expensive bench warmer.

Next time our fan base wants to whine about the Rooneys, think of the Jets organization first.

11. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Maybe he thought New York was a good place for Tim to get....

Hmm, there's no Hawaiian Lei smiley.

Anyway, if it's not that, maybe he was lying and just wanted to get as much as he could, or maybe he thought Sanchez is on thinner ice than NY management is letting on.

12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    :lolol: If that's what Tebow is looking for, Im sure he'd be way more successful at that then playing QB :hehehe:

But I think you are right, the more I have thought about this the more I think that they want Tebow to start. They obviously don't believe in Sanchez to lead that team, if they feel the season will be a loss with him, then I guess they figure why not take a chance with Tebow. At the very least, he will draw alot of headlines for them.