1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't believe the OC discussion-hypocrites

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BK99, Jan 22, 2012.

1. BK99

BK99 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I can't count all the "anyone would be better than BA" comments I've read over the years but now I'm reading some wouldn't want Haley and some Cam Cameron, WTF! It shouldn't even be a discussion, everyone got what they wanted, someone different than BA and you are getting someone different, end of discussion. I think when you begin to look around, most OCs that are available because they were promoted to HCs and were fired or they were done in the same as BA, because of their teams lackluster performance on offense. Brian Schottenheimer anyone? What happens if the Steelers get him? He was enemy number one in NY, it was funny reading the Jets message boards as everyone of the them had a "Fire Schotty Now!!" thread just like we had the "Fire BA now" threads. So, is anyone worried who the team is going to get or are we all in agreement that no matter who we get we are better off?

2. SteelYourPoints

SteelYourPoints Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    There is always going to be a "Fire so and so" thread I would think. But is it to much to ask for someone to use this offense to it's potential? We have way to much talent to put up the lackluster amount of points that we do. As for people saying that anyone would be better than BA I think if you asked them if an elementary kid could do better they would be honest and say no. That doesn't lessen the need though for someone who is capable of effectively coaching what may be the most loaded set of skill position players in the NFL.

3. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    :broncossuck: The horse is still dead. Why are we still beating it?

4. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011

Because it is officialy the Steelers offseason. What else should we discuss? NASCAR, Joe Pa's death? Don't worry, after the SB it will be purely draft talk.

5. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    I believe Schottenheimer has already been hired by the Rams. He's their problem, now.