1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I can see this happening

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel1031, Dec 13, 2018.

1. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    This team, this season just seems like nothing has went right. I have a feeling this week is gonna be special though. I thank this is one of those games they come out and jump on them early.

I think they play lights out. Now, they will give up a ton of yards and probably around 20 points. I think we just play one if those games that makes everyone go back to saying. Did you see what the Steelers done? We will.be the flavor of the week next week.

I have been wrong so many times. I just feel like this week is different. I can see us hitting them in the mouth early and often

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    If you've been wrong aso many times why would we go with what your saying then lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    56-3 Steelers

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  4. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I could see that happening too. That's what's so god damn frustrating about this time, we always do enough to fall just short. We never miss the playoffs by much. We never lose by much, in fact, we tend to be the better team even when we lose. It's as if we've become allergic to winning it all. There's no other team in the league as dominant and as ****ty as us. How we can look so good sometimes and so bad other times is mind boggling.

So will we be the far better team and win the game? I think there's a good chance. Will the Pats make us look like their ***** yet again? That wouldn't surprise me either. All I know is I wouldn't want to be Vegas and have to set the lines/odds for Steelers games, because who the hell knows what this team is going to do from minute to minute, let alone week to week.

• Agree Agree x 1