1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I am going to make a prediction that you will all laugh at me for making.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by ThrowToHeath, Jan 23, 2017.

1. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    the stories got combined.....it was the late TD that went to Hamilton that the alleged pouting happened.

I saw Brown looking down on the sideline...I didn't put it with him not getting the TD look, but with the team not getting the W.

HACK

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Hmm, rewatching that, I don't see Brown pout at all. He wasn't even open.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I think Aditi Kinkhabwala needs an appointment with an Optometrists because I don't know what the heck she was looking at.

Quality journalism there, Aditi :good:

5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

• Like Like x 1
  6. Badboy212

Badboy212 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    WRs next year will be AB, Bryant, Rogers, Ayers, Hamilton, and Coates. Mark it down, Ayers has a chance to be really good, and in fact reminds you a little of "AB 2.0" Coates will have another year to prove his worth while he battles Hamilton for playing time.

7. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm not sure if you watched the entire AB video that was like almost 20 minutes or so but at one point she walks up to his locker and he makes some remark to her and she seemed a tad bit annoyed at him maybe. I'm not sure there's a lot of love lost between them. It seemed like he tried to aggravate her a little or something and she was just ready to ask a question. I also could talk understand why the players were joking around about him "being late" a lot because the whole locker room had cleared out except for media people basically and he literally hadn't even taken his jersey off!

8. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    The FB Live video?

9. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah.

10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I'll check it out but if she made something up because she was mad at him, thats pathetic.

11. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah if you can find it watch it all the way through. I watched it from start to finish and it's honestly pretty dang bizarre. I told my wife after watching it that there's some things that are better to just not be known. I can TOTALLY understand why they don't want or ALLOW cameras in there. There's a "joke" they have about their penises that's just beyond profane. That's just one of the things I wish I hadn't heard. But right near the end the media comes in and she's one of the first people in there while he's at his locker with the camera out of his hands and setting on the shelf in his locker. I really don't even know if they know they're on camera or not.

12. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    Cut Wheaton maybe Coates. Play AB Bryant rogers ayers.

How can one say they have confidence in Wheaton or Coates after this year?