1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How to beat Vegas: Guide to The Steelers!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blitz, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Hello TSF. You're looking at a rich man.., well his words. Anyway. I liquidated all of my assets into a lump sum and bet it on the Dolphins winning. What will I do with my new found wealth? Well. Get richer of course. Which is why I'm offering you, loyal Steelers fans, a once in a life-time opportunity!

For only 5 easy payments of $19.99 I can show you how to accurately predict The outcomes of Steelers games for profit, in my new book (also available in ebook format) Pittsburgh Steelers: The New Gold Standard

With time-hardened strategies and real tips from the pros that Las Vegas doesn't want you to know about.

Learn how to -

• Google if the opposing team has a losing record.

• Technical Industry jargan up to date for 2016. such as "sure win", "rookie quarterback" and "Hot Streak"

• and other stuff too! 178 words on the finest gambling exploit on the market today.

Tell your stock broker to shove it! I guarantee a ROI of at least 100% your inital investment by the end of the 2016 regular season or your money back.

[​IMG]

^me in my "infinity zone." That's right. The upper .00001% actually own these alternate dimensions where we can make new realities with mind-pencils. No big deal.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
  5. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    Thanks for the advice. I almost feel like I could use it after last weekend.
    I dropped $4,000.00 on the Steeler game but in my eyes it was only $1,000.00. I had bet $1,000.00 3 weeks ago and won and just kept letting it ride so it only winds up being $1,000.00 less than I started with. I look at the betting I do for the animals going from mid to late summer to the end of football season so I don't get too concerned with what happens in between as long as I stay well in the black.
    So far so good this year as the group I try to help usually comes up with a matching program, dollar for dollar, a couple of times a year and just offered the first match program that I was able to use for a $6,500.00 donation that amounts to $13,000.00. So I'm on target to reach my goal.
    I would much rather the Steelers win any game than my winning a bet, but you can only control so much.
    Personally, I think the Steelers will survive a couple of bad games and a lot of injuries and still make the playoffs. Our division is weak this year and we still have the ability to control winning the division. As far as seeding and home fields advantage, I think getting in to the playoffs is what counts. Then you never know what will happen, as we have seen before.
    I'm not going to try to figure out what has gone wrong in their 2 losses or how they should fix it. There are some smart experienced people working for the Steelers and I think they will figure it out. I've been following them for over 60 years since I was ten years old and it's been a good ride. I think I will stay on board for awhile longer.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011