1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How SERIOUS is Ben’s elbow?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerBark, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Maybe he doesn't plan on being on his knees?:shrug:

2. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I assume you mean when he is on the bench? I'll bet he doesn't throw a single bad pass from the bench!:hehehe:

3. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I wonder how long it will take for Thomas Davis to recovery from brainechtomy?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    This hot-take babble is the reason I don't watch the NFLNetwork unless it's a game, highlights or something like 'A Football Life."

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    More along the lines of he can't get much worse when getting his lunch money taken from him on the field.

6. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Happy 38th birthday, Ben Roethlisberger

Posted by Mike Florio on March 2, 2020

The NFL currently is enjoying a golden age of quarterbacks, with two future Hall of Famers playing into their 40s. A third future Hall of Famer is officially within two years of joining them.

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger turns 38 today.

The 11th pick in the 2004 draft, Roethlisberger became the starter in Pittsburgh as a rookie, starting 13 games and propelling the team to a 15-1 regular-season record and an appearance in the AFC Championship. The next year, the Steelers won the Super Bowl as the AFC’s No. 6 seed.

Three years later, the Steelers won another Super Bowl, with Roethlisberger arguably deserving of the MVP award. The 2010 season started with Roethlisberger serving a four-game suspension under the Personal Conduct Policy and ended with a third Super Bowl appearance.

He’s currently eighth on the all-time yardage list, with 56,545 yards. He’s also ninth in career touchdown passes, with 363.

Roethlisberger suffered a non-contact elbow injury in Week Two of the 2019 season, and he missed the rest of the season. Steelers G.M. Kevin Colbert said last week at the Scouting Combine, repeatedly, that the Steelers expect Roethlisberger to be better than ever in 2020.

Signed through 2021, Roethlisberger has a compensation package of $21 million this season. A $37.5 million signing bonus earned last year pushes his cap number to $33.5 million, second highest in the league entering the new league year.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/02/happy-38th-birthday-ben-roethlisberger/

7. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I just think about Jake Delhomme... honestly I thought his career was over... he came back and played outstanding.

8. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    But he sucks! And he has for a long time!:sign0020: