1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How is view from the end zone; Heinz Field

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by shadowmaker, Nov 12, 2017.

1. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    We ve been going to Heinz since '05 and I realize there are not really any bad seats there. But have never sat in the end zone.

How is the view from there? Is it worth saving $40 a ticket?

What about sections 145-152, are they down too low where you cant really see?

Or would we be better off in the 500 sec of the end zone?

2. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I've sat there twice (low sections of the end zone)- for a loss to the Bengals in 2006 and for the win over the Ravens in the 09 AFC title game.

I was very pleased with the view on both occasions. I much preferred it to sitting in the 500s on other occasions.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. shadowmaker

Nov 3, 2011
    Would you say that the 145-152 is better than the 1st or 2nd row of the 500 section?

4. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I'd have to look at a seating plan to remember what section I was in, but it was in the middle of the first level both times, slightly to my right of the goal posts against the Ravens, slightly to the left in the Bengals. I recall having a perfect view of Troy's game clinching pick 6.

EDIT- this was before there was seating in the other end zone, so I have no idea, sorry. I'm sure someone else on here will have better experience than I. I was in 122 and 123.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. shadowmaker

Nov 3, 2011
    Thanks, there are some tickets in those sections as well. I will check those out too.

I just dont want to be so low down that we cant see.