1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How does Dan Quinn still have a job?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by bleednblackngold, Sep 28, 2020.

1. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Falcons fans (assuming there is such a thing?...I've heard they exist, but have never seen one) can't be happy. How do you manage to blow so many leads like that? I'm laughing my butt off, because I'll never forgive them for that one epic collapse. But, how do you not hold the coach accountable for it continuing time after time? I know he took them to one bowl, but he was also responsible for losing it.

Good thing he's in a town that cares more about college ball than NFL, or I think he'd be gone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I live here, but rarely watch the Falcons. I haven’t watched any of yesterday’s collapse at all just talked with a falcons fan friend about it. I’m guessing if they don’t right the ship with a quickness Quinn will be on his way out soon enough. I wouldn’t put the Super Bowl collapse on the head coach as much as the qb. The patriots were going to score. Everyone knew that. The falcons had been aggressive all year on offense so their decision to pass shouldn’t come as a surprises. The problem arose when Ryan took sacks at the end instead of throwing the ball away. Taking them out of fg range in the process. But, what does firing the head coach accomplish in week 4? Will they suddenly turn things around and be a contender? Highly unlikely.

3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Bye Bye Dan Quinn.

4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
  5. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Why does Adam Gase still have a job? I'm guessing he and Quinn will be the first two NFL coaching casualties this season. In no particular order.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    They should've fired him last year