1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How Does A Team Lose A Game After Getting 5 Turnovers? The Steelers Will Show You How

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Jay31, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Jay31

Jay31 Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    The Steelers caused the 49ers to have 5 turnovers, and they still lost? It is pathetic how the defense played great in the 1st half and the offense could not move the ball. But things changed in the 2nd half. The offense scored a touchdown in the 3rd and 4th quarter. But the defense could not stop the 49ers offense from scoring. Only the Steelers will lose a game like that. This is really pathetic. It is frustrating how the Steelers find a way to lose games. Losing is never good. But the Steelers lose games in a way that I feel other teams would not lose. It's annoying.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. StillCurtain

StillCurtain Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2018
    I agree it is super annoying. A fellow at the bar I was watching the game at who is much more optimistic than me said to me excitedly when your team is plus 5 on the turn over ratio the game essentially in the bag. Sadly I knew he was going to be disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kolbassi

Kolbassi Well-Known Member

May 1, 2017
    i think the stat was 0-- 45 before today

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    The stat is a net -4 and you lose. Conner`s fumble made it net -3 and sealed our fate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    I was stuck at a charity event all day and dvr the game. Somehow I made it home 20 mins ago without knowing the score. Game didn’t record thanks to my family so I had to check the score and watch highlights.

20-24 I figured we just couldn’t do anything then I saw 2 fumbles recovered and 2 int yet we lost?????? Are you fing for real.

We are in big trouble, I think this team is trying to help the fans get MT fired :)

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  6. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yup probably would’ve won otherwise

7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Well they only scored 6 points off of those 5 turnovers, and the 49ers scored 2 TDs off of the Steelers 2 turnovers. That's how you lose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    This. The D was gassed already, and came up with a big recovery. Then Connor does what he does best... fumble in big time situations.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1