1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you like them apples

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by shaner82, Feb 7, 2017.

1. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    You live in Boston or related to Ben? Your love for the Patriots has stuck out like a sore thumb.

3. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    None of the above. I'm just not a whiny *****. I can accept that we lost. I can also accept the Pats won, even though I was cheering hard for the Falcons. It's called being an adult. Try it some time

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Cheatriots lover. I'd tell Ben you are cheating on him but he'd probably ask to join when he found out it was Brady.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2016
    Ron Cook too is a suck up. Cook is the biggest kiss ass to management, people of affluence that, I turn off the radio when he is on. He's on the radio station , " The Fan. " He forgets the show is for the fans because he is ready to rebuke any fan that isn't ready to be accept the trash we see at times on the field. They kept talking today of what, our talent level is on our Steeler team. They asked the question over and over, " why do the Steelers fall short when they have all this talent ? " It is such a huge mystery to them. Here's the answer. If you say the Steelers have a dynamic set of players, they on paper are better than most teams, even the Patriots but, they still can't win then, the trouble is not with the players. The trouble is with the coaching staff and it starts at the top.

6. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    I have no idea who Ron Cook is. The video is supposed to be funny, nothing more.

7. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The video was hilarious! :lolol:

People need to lighten up. Geez!:facepalm:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't see any Steelers in it.

9. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Bill's head looks like a caricature. LOL!

10. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Ron Cook is a wishy-washy radio host who never questions the Steelers. After the AFCCG loss when everyone in the world was wondering why the Steelers ran the same old zone defense and why they didn't at least try to adjust to more man coverage at half time, he defended the coaching staffs decision and said that it was a good game plan and that the players just didn't execute. Also said that adjusting to more man coverage at half time was not possible because you can't change the whole game plan and weeks worth of preparation in one half.

The video was frickin' hysterical.

11. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Is the video still working? When I click the link, I just get a mostly empty white page with some banners at the top.