1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

how bad did we miss ryan clark in the secondary?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by HinesWardHOF, Jan 8, 2012.

1. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    and then hampton and keisel.. we had no rush without those guys and yes ike was a rock all year and picked the worst time to have his worst game ever... oh well 12-4 and it was a fun year.. thanks steelers i will take 12-4 next year and every year ... just a better playoff run,, i think we seen a lot of steelers for the last time today (ps terrible clock management for the 4th game this year)

2. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    yeah, that's true, especially on the last play.

Was Mundy suppose to come down to the LOS?

Was Taylor suppose to take an outside position expecting middle help from Mundy?

Why would Lebeau call for Mundy to come down to the line of scrimmage and leave the middle open when a td wins the game?

I think we will never know.

3. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Who knows? We still have issues in the secondary and our play calling was terrible again as usual.

4. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    A lot. He is a leader out there and that 11 in the box defense looked like someone was not where they were supposed to be (Mundy?)

5. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    there definetly seemed to be a mix up with Mundy coming up to the line like that. Ike was letting his guy get position on him all day ao it would amaze me if DL actually wanted to leave Ike alone.

Tebow was horrible for most of the year as a passer. today he looked very good. the Broncos finally let him be Tebow. the guy that led Florida to 2 titles. the guy knows how to win and he beat the Steelers today.

heres to hoping he can continue the magic next week.

6. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    it had to have been a big loss...he makes the calls in the secondary...not Troy.

7. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    :goodpost: He does make those calls. Who was pulling that duty today, thought it was Troy, but he was at the line so much.