1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoping For One Last Memory.....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelersMagic85, Dec 19, 2021.

1. SteelersMagic85

SteelersMagic85 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2021
    Hello Steeler Fans,

First time posting here, but have been on this message board the last couple years reading all the thoughts, arguments, mock drafts, COMPLAINTS, the list goes on. Steeler Nation's love for their team is unmatched! We expect a playoff run every year, and when the team is struggling we let them know.

Big Ben has brought us some great memories throughout his career and Two Super Bowl wins. We have seen him do some of his greatest work late in games and in the 4th quarter. I think we can all see the end is near, if not this year then after next for sure. I think Ben really wants one last shot at a playoff game and if he can get it, win or lose, he will retire. I would really like to see Ben get one more chance at a playoff game.

Do the Steelers deserve a playoff spot?.probably not but they haven't been much more inconsistent than all the other AFC teams except for a few. This team is definitely capable of playing winnings football and have proven that at times thus season. Here is to hoping we can see a little magic from Ben one last time and get into the playoffs! Let's win 4 in a row and go into playoffs with some momentum. Here we go Steeler here we go!!!

2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I do have that tiny bit of hope. I'm trying to call on the spirit of the 2011 NYG. 9-7 and stopped Brady.

I hate seeing Ben go out on a losing team but I think it's gonna happen:(

• Agree Agree x 2