1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope This is Not True

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dkblue, Nov 7, 2011.

1. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Steeler fans despicable and cowardly
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was in 525 last nite
    w my daughter...not my buddies,or a son(only 3 girls),but my DAUGHTER.
    how about the COWARDS in the hallways upstairs in and near our section were physically challenging MY DAUGHTER like she was a man...meaning IN GROUPS!!!!!i understand the rivalry stuff,etc.i have been there in pitt before,and they were chirping heavy,but not being so damn low as to trying to physically intimidate a FEMALE,and a child(a teen,but still)at that...we're not even that bad at m and t,where i think we may go a LITTLE overboard..and u would think the decent ones would intervene...yeah right....
    but a crew of GROWN MEN against a single YOUNG GIRL?and it was over and over...when i was w her..they directed it to me...which is fine...but i once said,ur w group,come over here to me and say it..he kept talking,but from there.i walked to him and said"and all that cussin,my DAUGHTER is right there,watch ur ****" and he shut down..but she was upset...so she started talking,and then a grown ass man behind her says STFU....so i said was her,and shut me the **** up..some cats from home saw this and didnt like it and they jumped up for me...BUT THEY R RIDICULOUSLY COWARDLY at this point.....at home.and not just the men..a middle aged woman said wtf is that jersey(again,child's)....i didnt hear it..she did..and the woman and husband heard us ,and the lady says,oh,ur SENSITIVE...WTF!!!!i asked would they want me to cuss at their child?the husband says,ur right,but she kept goin....
    WHERE R THE DECENT STEELER FANS TO STEP UP?

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Sounds like a steaming pile of :bscow: :bscow: :bscow: :bscow: to me.

I've been to plenty of games at Heinz Field. I've never seen behavior like that tolerated by ANYONE.

3. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    One of their own replies.
    ==================
    Newbie Join Date: Nov 2011Posts: 5

Re: Steeler fans despicable and cowardly
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You had a bad experience, and their behavior was inexcusable, but stop painting everyone with the same brush. I know I don't want to be generalized because of some A-hole Ravens fans acting like idiots (and I have seen this plenty). Again, I'm sorry you had to go through that. Drunken, angry sports fans can be the worst (see: Dodgers v Giants).

4. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Assholes live everywhere on the planet. No city is immune. Sorry TFF for the language but calling these people jerks just doesn't seem sufficiant.

5. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    True or not, who writes like that? Good lord, that was painful to read.

6. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Why are you complaining about their cussing, sounds like you were cussing just as much if not more and she looks to you,her dad, to learn right from wrong. If what you said is true its a shame, and wrong but your actions as her dad may be worst. A wrong does not justify another wrong.

Cajun-

7. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    That is a very good point. However I would be surprised if a father taking his teen daughter to a game is looking to get drunk and start sh*t with the opposing fans. I would guess the initiative came from the home fans. Just sayin'

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Well, this is a story from somewhere else. Not sure if everyone realized that the original poster wasn't the one who had this happen to them. :thumbs_up:

9. Scrap

Scrap Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    If that is true, I am sorry you went through that but sheesh man you got to learn to put together your posts better. If is jumbled with no punctuation and half of it just doesn't make sense (reread before you post.) Anyways, don't mean to sound like some grammar nazi but c'mon that was terrible.

Best thing to do in that situation it just totally act like you don't even hear them. Shouting back and cussing back at them is just feeding them and fueling the fire which you should NEVER do with your daughter around.

10. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

Yes, thank you.

11. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

I didnt so I am glad you pointed that out.... :)

12. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    You know police work these games and games like them. They are paid well to be there and, often, are standing around waiting for something to do. I never understand why people engage each other and don't utilize the resources that are paid to handle these very instances. This is kind of a personal issue so...rant over!

13. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Whatever! Try asking any Steeler fan who went to the game at MM&T last year when they got beaten! Same **** different stadium.

14. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Is anyone else as confused as I am?? I'm not sure what fans were yelling at who and where the original post came from. But whatever. Why are we talking about this?

15. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Yep. I was wondering the same thing.

16. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I think I read a post like this every game. Some nimrod on mommy's Ipad, nothing serious. If he was a good father he would have swung on them.

I pissed on everyones feet in the head in the .cincy stadium. I was trying to take a leak at halftime. They kept pushing me in the back. I kept pissing and turned around and told them they had no class, Haha. Pissed on most of their legs and feet. They spread out and I walked out. No I did not wash my hands but, we lost the game and I shook a few cincytucky hands on my way out

17. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Retarded rats fans in Baltimoron can't even complete a sentence. Hey rats fan: punctuation is your friend - use it! If you can't, then maybe you should go back to school with your daughter.