1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Heyward and Schobert comments after the game…

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Nov 15, 2021.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I read all these post, and have one Question...how did you go through all this and not mention T. Edmunds leaping for a tackle missing, and taking out 2 other of his own teammates from the play, and on the one Td just standing their watching it happen??
    Even though I agree with what you said....seems you purposely left him out of everything you saw.

2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

That's not what Schobert said.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    That's right, he did do that. Perhaps he is a CINO (Captain In Name Only} kind of guy. Who knows? Being a really good player doesn't make them a good captain. I don't know what he is in that regard. JMO>

4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Now I'm confused...did he , or didn't he say it???

5. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Who gives a chit what she meant or what her opinion is. Means less than nothing to me. JMO>

6. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Kaboly said he didn't say it like it was reported.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Like I said, she is unprofessional and lacks integrity. Glad another reporter caller her out.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Thanks for clarifying.

• Like Like x 1
  9. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
  10. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    you dont say…. On the lions? The 0-8 lions? Hmmm

11. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2015
    This is why Belicheck owned his @ss when we had talented teams. He’s more concerned about “cliches” then he is about in game adjustments. Everyone knows he isn’t going anywhere, the PC crowd would be in an uproar. Proven time and time again to lose to lesser competition, the Worse Game Day Coach I have ever seen. The Standard is the Standard and Tomlin hasn’t been close in 5 years to the Steeler Standard! I don’t give a damn about no losing seasons, the Standard at Pittsburgh is Superbowls and the one he has everyone knows it was Cowher’s team.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    49ers are running the ball vs Rams. Donald and Miller are getting owned.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I Love watching a organization that thinks they can buy a team get beat. I pray they don't make the SB.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. zcoop

zcoop Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Belicheck owned everyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    If that is truly what Aditi witnessed, then why does she lack integrity or professionalism for reporting it? Stuff like this has been typical of Haskins since he has entered the league, and this is exactly the type of stuff that made me not want him to come here in the first place.

If you guys want to hate on Aditi, that's fine. But don't shoot the messenger. Reporting things she hears and sees is her job.

16. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    I don't know what Kaboly is talking about, but go to 2:05 of the video:

17. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  18. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he was a 1st round pick they traded up 10 SPOTS FOR...

The others IDK.

19. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    And to think they could have had a beast paired with Heyward in Fletcher Cox at the trade deadline. Anyone who has watched this guy play knows what i'm talking about. I know they didn't want give up the pick but they should get it back for Alvin. I would have done it for sure.

20. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    This isn't the same Cox from 4-5 years ago, I wouldn't give up a third round pick for him either.

21. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011

I don't think Schobert was throwing anybody under the bus.

22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    So you think her shot at Haskins was professional? Throwing terrible passes? Implying he isn’t taking it seriously because he was looking at his phone? HTF does she know? I suppose the reporter I quoted also hates her.

Also, as pointed out, players listen to music pregame with their phones.

Her job is to report, not make herself the story and then cry on twitter when she gets blowback. Her comment about “so much for the Steelers defense doling out punishment” (which she deleted) this latest with Haskins, the bs story about AB pouting, her singling out every coach in the North Division that is nice to her but leaves Tomlin out because he doesn’t put up with her bs questions or anyone else’s for that matter but of course she takes it personally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Look at the source, Andrew and Aditi. All you need to know.

24. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Sorry Blast. I am just not buying it. What does Aditi have to gain by attacking Dwayne Haskins? Surely there is a difference between listening to music while you warm up and playing with your cell phone while you are supposed to be warming up.

If Aditi is reporting that Haskins was screwing around before the game, then I believe it. I believe it for two reasons. Number one being that Aditi has absolutely nothing to gain by picking on Dwayne Haskins. It's hard to sully someones career that is already in the gutter. Number two is that Dwayne Haskins has quite the track record for being a knucklehead.

Some of you guys need to take the black and gold sunglasses off. You guys question any report that you don't like.

• Winner Winner x 1
  25. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Doesn’t matter who she roots for, that bothers other fans not me. My distaste for her started with AB and she continues to stir **** up.

What does she have to gain? We’re talking about her. She stirs the pot, that’s what she does. Been many like her.

My list is short, I have two, her and LaCarfona and it’s because they are poor reporters, IMO. Some of you need to get over people not liking who you like.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1