1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by white_steel_wolfe, Dec 20, 2011.

1. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Hey it was a bad game full of horrible mistakes including letting Ben start.

We have plenty of miserable injuries and even a stupid suspension but come on! Who really thinks we will lose to the Broncos with Harrison, Pouncy, Woodley and hopefully Ben a lot healthier? Remember 2005? Sure this is a little different but we aren't as bad as a lot of you are saying.

The Pittsburgh Steelers will right the track, I believe- dont you?

GO STEELERS! :herewego:

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Too soon.

Don't even go there after a loss like this so soon...

3. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    Too much negativity, I mean we would still have to win out most likely to get #1 seed.

We are in and that's really all that matters now.

4. Stiller3

Stiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I believe we have potential. If they don't show intensity going into the playoffs (regardless of how they play in the last two weeks) then no, I don't believe. If they don't show that they've learned from their mistakes in the first round, then no, I don't believe.

I do believe though that theres a possibility they make a turnaround. Hoping for the best.

5. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011

True these last two games need to let Ben rest

6. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Everyone rest last 2 games.

7. Sixpack

Sixpack Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Nope, a two game winning streak going into the playoffs does not mean your team is peaking.....we r done

8. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    That would work but too much time off imo

9. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Does anyone have Pimply Dan's email address? We must no loose any games.... or some sh!t like that...

10. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    Word

:herewego: :herewego:

11. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Are you serious, please. I say one and done. Pouncey is done with that high ankle sprain. Every time he starts, he gets hurt. At this point, we can't count on him. Woodley, check this dude out. He was out of the game by the 3rd quarter with a hamstring. He might as well get ready for next year. He has done nothing since hurting his hamstring.

And the big problem is BRUCE ARIANS. What a crappy game plan. They threw the ball 44 times but only ran it 17 times. How pathetic. Stupid coaching with no clue on clock management. It only gets worse. How could they let Ben play the whole game. Bruce Arians suppose to be explosive passing offense is just sorry. 14 against the Browns, 3 against the 49ers. Solve that problem for us.

The real answer to the problem is to FIRE BRUCE ARIANS IMMEDIATELY!!!!

12. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    So you blame Bruce for letting Ben play? I believe that is on Tomlin. Ben should of never took a snap.

GO STEELERS!

13. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Where was the handoff to the receiver?

14. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    Where was our backups? Not on the field. :roll:

15. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    So you blame Bruce for letting Ben play? I believe that is on Tomlin. Ben should of never took a snap.

GO STEELERS![/quote:1vcqulrf]

I blame both of them. Arians for his stupid game plan, and Tomlin for letting everything happen. I also have very serious questions about Tomlin. Afer the second INT, they should have taken him out. What game were you watching? Arians sorry game plan is something that Tomlin allowed. He does this every week. What a sorry performance from this team with so much on the line. The Ravens handed the division to them on a silver platter, and what do they do with it, lay a big egg. Nobody showed up, wallace, brown, Ben, and the defense with no turnovers. Tomlin let his team show up and display that sorry performance.

However, one of the biggest problems with the Steelers is Brce Arians as the OC. As I stated in another post, I watched the Cardinals run the ball against the Browns from the 2 yard line and score by lining up in the I formation with a lead full back and score on 2nd down easily. The Steelers lined up in Bruce Arians famous one back set and couldn't get it in against the Browns in 4 trys with the wrong back. Guess who the OC is for the Cardinals, Ken Whisenhunt. Arians couldn't carry Whisenhunt's jock strap. How about Norv Turners great game plan against the Ravens? Arians couldn'y carry Norv's jock strap either. They put up 34 on the Ravens. I bet Arians didn't even watch that game.

Here is the problem, the Steelers will never win another Super Bowl with Arians as the OC!!!!