1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Here is my mock. What do you think?

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steel1031, Feb 11, 2012.

1. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    round 1 Alameda Ta'amu DT washington
    round 2 Brandon Washington OG Miami (Fl)
    round 3 James Micheal-Johnson ILB Nevada
    round 4 Marcel Jones OT Nebraska
    round 5 Tony Jerod-Eddie DT Texas A&M
    round 6 Brandon Taylor S LSU
    round 7 Patrick Witt QB Yale

2. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  3. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011

No reason? Just NO hahah

4. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    NO!

5. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    I admit I haven't done my full research yet, but from what I know about Ta'amu if we take him in the first round I'll poop a wooden cube. Or something bad.

6. steel1031

Oct 16, 2011
    From what I hear,he was unblockable at senior bowl and it fills a big need

7. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011

Out talking about some painful splinters!

But based on stuff Ive been seeing/reading/etc Ta'amu looks like he could go in the 2nd/3rd. If you're going to pick a round 1 NT...why not Poe?

8. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    Yeah, that's one of many valid reasons not to take him there. In the 2nd or 3rd would be a different story. But at #24? There will be MUCH better players available. And there WILL be a better player at a greater position of need.

9. steel1031

Oct 16, 2011
    I think poe will go earlier. Once at combine his stock will rise. I would love Hightower, but he may be gone to. We never take a corner early so I figured we would feel a need and dt is a huge need. The some have him as a first rounder after senior bowl

10. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    taamu is a 3rd right now,

11. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Taamu should be there for us in RD2..If hes not he goes just a pick or three before our second...With all our needs NO WAY we take him in RD1!!!!!!!!!If he is there for us in rd2 I like him!!!

12. noitall0605

noitall0605 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011

I like Ta'amu ( I dont worry about where people say he going because NFL guys know where to take them, guys here just have to wake up and go make the donuts you know)...

Johnson- I watched Nevada games the last few years. Remeber last year LB Dontay Moch also from NEVADA went out and ran a 4.4 at the combine and many of expert Steeler fan was yelling for him to get drafted in the first by us. NowI watched him play and never thought he was that good. Dont know if the system didnt fit him or what - but his speed didnt jog my memory as being an elite player- I thought Johnson was everywhere and liked how he attacked the LOS.

Eddie Is strong dude and I thought he held point pretty good.... to bad he played in shoot out conference....He is a Steeler type DL who does his job, and the LB make the plays

Taylor looked like a player at LSU if he is 6th round talent i would take that, Steelers need some yound depth at S

Dont know the rest

Bet the Yale kid is smart